Mod requests for console

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Jwolfm3

Re: Mod requests for console

Post by Jwolfm3 »

U can use bsm hooklift truck with a dump box from the it runner to make a realistic dump truck
Thread5

Post by Thread5 »

Ok thanks it be cool if there was a dozor like d11 or d10
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ AGREED. I'd use it for silage
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
jslinger101

Post by jslinger101 »

Guil wrote: You can post links from anywhere but what Eric meant was that if a mod is uploaded on any other site then it's disqualified from being eligible for consoles.
Pretty sure the above statement is incorrect. There is a mod in the farm sim modhub that was listed on other sites and is in the console section. As a matter of fact it was listed on the Authors website many months prior to it being released on the farm sim modhub.
Guil wrote: To get to console, a mod can't be in the beta section on modhub but if it's uploaded elsewhere and then to modhub then it will stay as beta.
Again I believe statement is incorrect as there are two mods listed in the PS4/XB1 section of the farm sim modhub section.

I am just looking for clarification prior to submitting some mods.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

jslinger101 wrote:
Guil wrote: You can post links from anywhere but what Eric meant was that if a mod is uploaded on any other site then it's disqualified from being eligible for consoles.
Pretty sure the above statement is incorrect. There is a mod in the farm sim modhub that was listed on other sites and is in the console section. As a matter of fact it was listed on the Authors website many months prior to it being released on the farm sim modhub.
Guil wrote: To get to console, a mod can't be in the beta section on modhub but if it's uploaded elsewhere and then to modhub then it will stay as beta.
Again I believe statement is incorrect as there are two mods listed in the PS4/XB1 section of the farm sim modhub section.

A mod is allowed that its not from a 3rd party mod hosting site, but allows mods from mod websites that are owned by the modders
jslinger101

Post by jslinger101 »

eric21 wrote:
jslinger101 wrote:

A mod is allowed that its not from a 3rd party mod hosting site, but allows mods from mod websites that are owned by the modders
okay but in addition to being on the authors website (which is allowed as noted above), they also posted it to modhoster and a few other sites as well. I apologize for not mentioning that prior.
Omniplasma

Post by Omniplasma »

A wood chipper setup like this

Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

NH Rolabar 57 Rake. It functions basically like the smallest in-game Pottinger windrower. This would be amazing!
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
Omniplasma

Post by Omniplasma »

FordFarmer97 wrote:Image

NH Rolabar 57 Rake. It functions basically like the smallest in-game Pottinger windrower. This would be amazing!
I want one of these rakes in the game SO BAD. They're way more popular in my area than windrowers.
Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
Guil

Post by Guil »

jslinger101 wrote:
okay but in addition to being on the authors website (which is allowed as noted above), they also posted it to modhoster and a few other sites as well. I apologize for not mentioning that prior.
I'm only guessing but I'd imagine the odd one would slip through without realizing it was hosted elsewhere.
https://farming-simulator.com/modHub/do ... sENv21.pdf
trapper1995

Post by trapper1995 »

Can someone make the CoursePlay 5 for Xbox one
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

trapper1995 wrote:Can someone make the CoursePlay 5 for Xbox one
Won't happen. It has scripts and scripts aren't allowed on console.
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
trapper1995

Post by trapper1995 »

Ok. So is hirerable tool mod is the same way?
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ I bet
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Found some good new........"Mappers Paradise are currently working on a map in Selby Montana based off Welker Farms" ...... "Mappers Paradise---Yes it will be for consoles"......" Mappers Paradise----We plan on making all/most of our mods and maps for consoles"