Mod requests for console

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Sonek4

Re: Mod request for console

Post by Sonek4 »

Guil wrote:It can't because giants said so. That's the answer.
This is just one more nonsense and answers nothing! And besides your answer is very offensive too. So who you think i am? That's not right to treat anyone this way. So Giants says rain and we start opening umbrelas? Giants can say whatever they want but i wish to go to the bottom of this matter and believe me: i will.
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
Guil

Post by Guil »

You're missing one huge detail. It's their game. They make the rules. That's it.
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

eric21 wrote:
Sonek4 wrote:Yes Eric. A Lizard brand.
I guess you are not allowed to edit an existing ingame brand for consoles including Lizard. That's why some users create models from scratch
I know that already Eric. My question is: why? Must be a reason for them dennying that and i wish to know what reason is that. Does it generate conflicts? Does it does anything else? Because if theres a reasonable motive to it, i will just drop the subject and carry on. I just want to know, so am i doing anithing criminal? You know, they're doing a ruge mistake about that.
Sonek4
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

Guil wrote:You're missing one huge detail. It's their game. They make the rules. That's it.
That's EXACTLY why i've call the support. Is that a crime to wish to understand their rules? Besides, it's a realy simple question. The problem here is they doing same as you and pushing around. Is that hard to do things rigth and give a simple information?
Sonek4
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Sonek4 wrote:
This is just one more nonsense and answers nothing! And besides your answer is very offensive too. So who you think i am? That's not right to treat anyone this way. So Giants says rain and we start opening umbrelas? Giants can say whatever they want but i wish to go to the bottom of this matter and believe me: i will.
Well theres a 100% chance Guil is right, because if I'd made a game and an made up ingame brand, i wouldn't want someone else mess up my vehicle and/or equipment, so yes Guil is 100% right, whatever Giants says, goes, besides, hes a moderator and he gave you an answer, take it or leave it. Start from scratch.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Guil wrote:You're missing one huge detail. It's their game. They make the rules. That's it.
Amen to that.
Guil

Post by Guil »

You're carrying on like there's some big conspiracy about the whole thing. There's not and like everything in life theres some rules. Why can't you just accept that?
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

Well Guil, some people may accept anything without question: Gods, rules, says, whatever. But for me doesn't works this way; when i wanted to learn english i could not afford a formal school to have lessons, than i did it for myself and still learning; Mother Nature just gave me a brain so i try to use it: if there's a reason to things, they must be known, that's it. You can agree with me or not. It's up to you. That wont change my opinion. And to be honest, i realy don't think is there any conspiracy: it would be ridiculous. I just think it is a small quest that could be done with by just saying fair. So why so much noise about that anyway?
Last edited by Sonek4 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonek4
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

BigC92 wrote:
Sonek4 wrote:
Well theres a 100% chance Guil is right, because if I'd made a game and an made up ingame brand, i wouldn't want someone else mess up my vehicle and/or equipment, so yes Guil is 100% right, whatever Giants says, goes, besides, hes a moderator and he gave you an answer, take it or leave it. Start from scratch.
Thank you BigC. Thats your opinion. Noted.
Sonek4
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

Well, finaly i had an answer for this question and was not from here, but by support team as it should be; many thanks to the team leader Mr. Pfitzner who had patience to explain propperly why edits aren't allowed for consoles!
Sonek4
Guil

Post by Guil »

Can you share for the benefit of everyone else?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I suggest reading about copyright on other companies too and etc
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Sonek4 wrote:Well, finaly i had an answer for this question and was not from here, but by support team as it should be; many thanks to the team leader Mr. Pfitzner who had patience to explain propperly why edits aren't allowed for consoles!
Good day, you could share this information with the community we could use this information thanks *thumbsup* :search:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Yeh what Gull said. Edit:and the other guy.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

Farm-war wrote:
Sonek4 wrote:Well, finaly i had an answer for this question and was not from here, but by support team as it should be; many thanks to the team leader Mr. Pfitzner who had patience to explain propperly why edits aren't allowed for consoles!
Good day, you could share this information with the community we could use this information thanks *thumbsup* :search:
Sure! It's very simple to be honest: it was a decision made by the entire community long ago when Giants started they mod hub; Edits of original machinery cannot reach beyond beta section because most authors does a harder work creating new stuff and not only editing existing ones, so it wouldn't be fair with them and Giants went to that decision by consulting the community. I couldn't knew that before but i do agree with that and also give it my support. :)
It could be told to me from the start by my first mail and i would have agreed. Well, what's done is done and i am happy with it.
Sonek4