Mod requests for console

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
TacoFarmer

Re: Mod requests for console

Post by TacoFarmer »

Joeb33 wrote:
Slacker01 wrote:Hey all
Can we please have a mod for Claud pack as I like to see it here on PS4 2017 plz plz
And why can’t we get John Deere as well
As I see it on pc all the time and I’m think it’s unfair for us console people seeing other people using them
Both of them are my favourites and I’m not happy about it

How many times are people going to keep asking for John Deere? If you want John Deere equipment go play it on the PC. Consoles won't ever have all the stuff that the PC side has but who cares.
Why not let him be.At least he didnt open a new thread.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Ohiofarm

Post by Ohiofarm »

Does anyone think on consoles we could get a ripper like what I see on pc? A disc ripper or chisel plow? I don't think it would be to hard for consoles to get since it shouldn't have scripts
Rodburner92

Post by Rodburner92 »

That paver on YouTube would be freaking awesome. But I'm not unrealistic enough to think it would ever hit consoles, but it is legit :biggrin2:
Joeb33

Post by Joeb33 »

Does anyone know when the new shed from BSM will be added to the console?
Xbox user
Jeremy Peyton

Post by Jeremy Peyton »

Can someone make some better and bigger pick up mods for console players please and thank you
Daltonike911

Farmall m

Post by Daltonike911 »

Hey guy i know im new but i would like to have the Farmall H back and i have alot of friends that will love to have it back and also have the Duly pick up truck we have for PC and Mac to be also on Xbox and PS4
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

The truck on the ModHub can't be on consoles because it's an edit of a Giants model, sorry
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

Smith Modding wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:48 am The truck on the ModHub can't be on consoles because it's an edit of a Giants model, sorry
There are several "edits" of giants models on consoles you can check mod hub...for instance; fliegl DPW 180 autoload, siloking cleaner....it can be done but there might be favorism involved
eric21

Post by eric21 »

:neutralnew:
3rd pedal wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:47 am
Smith Modding wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:48 am The truck on the ModHub can't be on consoles because it's an edit of a Giants model, sorry
There are several "edits" of giants models on consoles you can check mod hub...for instance; fliegl DPW 180 autoload, siloking cleaner....it can be done but there might be favorism involved
I think he means visual edits, both of those are exactly the same as the ingame machines
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I would love to have the ability to choose the re-set point for my equipment, particularly when you have multiple farms on a map, or large distance between main farm / dairy/ pigs / sheep.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

niggle44 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:49 am I would love to have the ability to choose the re-set point for my equipment, particularly when you have multiple farms on a map, or large distance between main farm / dairy/ pigs / sheep.
Fs15 had this, that's how i organized my vehicles.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Don't remember that - on PS4 ?.
Guil

Post by Guil »

It wasn't on console. BigC means the order that you tabbed through vehicles. It could be manipulated by resetting vehicles in an order.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

That option never worked for me. Because I use resetting pretty often for a lot of reasons and the order instantly mixes up again.
PS5 / FS22
johndeerewilliams12

ps4 farming sim 17

Post by johndeerewilliams12 »

hi can some one make vintage trucks with fifth wheel hitch and vintage tractors and vintage cars and lawn tractors and a map of my home county of england shropshire and also tractor like the john deere 1 2 3and 4 series tractor i dont have time to make this and i dont know how to many thanks if someone could