adding horse power to a mod

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ghosted

adding horse power to a mod

Post by ghosted »

would anyone here know what's the horse power of this trailer so i can use a good tractor to pull it. and if so, where do you add the HP in the xml files

link removed as requested
Last edited by ghosted on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
bluediamond85

Re: adding horse power to a mod

Post by bluediamond85 »

hello ghosted:

I got the same trailer, I'm useing case magnum 409hp, the valtra s series 350hp, challenger mt 700 384hp. thats just me, I seldom drop below 300 hp on a tractor.

bluediamond85
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

bluediamond85 wrote:hello ghosted:

I got the same trailer, I'm useing case magnum 409hp, the valtra s series 350hp, challenger mt 700 384hp. thats just me, I seldom drop below 300 hp on a tractor.

bluediamond85
Thanks bluediamond85 out of 2 forums i asked this question, 79 people viewed it and you are only 1 who has replied, marvellous lol. so thanks again. ok I will try those tractors. I cant understand why modders dont include the HP on things as makes game better
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

ghosted wrote:would anyone here know what's the horse power of this trailer so i can use a good tractor to pull it. and if so, where do you add the HP in the xml files
(link removed from quote)
If you have problems with your mod don't be surprised: this site is a mod-stealer... Most mods that are on this site are corrupted/broken in some way...
And this trailer is on the official mod hub BTW... PLEASE remove your link!
Visini Tetra on Giant's ModHub
I strongly suggest you re-download it from ModHub and overwrite...

And bluediamond85 is pretty much right about the HP required to pull this trailer.

One fact I must add tho: The HP required to pull a full trailer depends greatly on what's loaded...
50k liters of grass/hay/straw is much lighter than 50k liters of grains/TMR/PigFood/Potatoes/Manure, etc.
bluediamond85

Post by bluediamond85 »

hello:

yeah, I saw your link modsls17 it looks a little suspicious to me and I have not been to this site. another idea about the tractors if you have a vehicle workshop that you can buy from the store you can upgrade the hp on the tractors like that or you an use the shop on the map but thats going to cost you for the upgrade for the hp. for myself I would not go down below a 300hp tractor besides you can always upgrade that 300 hp to a more stronger hp.

ghosted, one more thing, heres what I use for fs17 dls: farming-simulator, fs17mods,fs17modsportal and aem american eagles modding and modhub.

ghosted: I forgot one thing, the higher end tractors like 300hp on up some of them you can upgrade the hp up to 500hp. I do not know about the massey ferguson 8700 it has 300hp but I do not know if you can upgrade to 500hp I believe up to 400's hp

bluediamond85
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

ThaFarmer wrote:
ghosted wrote:would anyone here know what's the horse power of this trailer so i can use a good tractor to pull it. and if so, where do you add the HP in the xml files
(link removed from quote)
If you have problems with your mod don't be surprised: this site is a mod-stealer... Most mods that are on this site are corrupted/broken in some way...
And this trailer is on the official mod hub BTW... PLEASE remove your link!
Visini Tetra on Giant's ModHub
I strongly suggest you re-download it from ModHub and overwrite...

And bluediamond85 is pretty much right about the HP required to pull this trailer.

One fact I must add tho: The HP required to pull a full trailer depends greatly on what's loaded...
50k liters of grass/hay/straw is much lighter than 50k liters of grains/TMR/PigFood/Potatoes/Manure, etc.
ok point taken and thanks also I have removed link now
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

I forgot to give you a tip:
I personnally prefer using Fendt tractors to pull my AugerWagons/trailers. Fendt 1000(517HP) for 50->60k liters, 939(393HP) for the smallers.
They have the advantage to be faster, with their 60-65 Km/h, but the fendt 100 has a large turning radius.
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

ThaFarmer wrote:I forgot to give you a tip:
I personnally prefer using Fendt tractors to pull my AugerWagons/trailers. Fendt 1000(517HP) for 50->60k liters, 939(393HP) for the smallers.
They have the advantage to be faster, with their 60-65 Km/h, but the fendt 100 has a large turning radius.

ok mate will try to find those fendt tractors