[WIP] F650 Farm Truck

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
I AM OMEGA 01

Re: [WIP] F650 Farm Truck

Post by I AM OMEGA 01 »

people stop with the john deere stuff please if you want JD buy a PC please we will not get JD on console ever so just stop PLEASE it is so boring now
Xbox one player and once in a while on the pc
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

EVILone1966 wrote:It would be nice to see John Deere tractor mods for f s 17 on xbox one

Ain't gonna happen. PC has em though.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

Sounds like a great idea it make a great addition to my farm
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I go to sleep wake up and see questions about John Deere :lol: This truck isn't going to be like the hooklift trucks. It'll be one where you can got to the shop or use the placeable workshops (including the toolbox) and change the bed if you need or want to. Or, buy multiple of them with different bed options.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
big aj

Post by big aj »

That's a great idea
Play on Xbox one
big aj

Post by big aj »

I cant wait for the trucks for the console
Play on Xbox one
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Cant hardly wait smith. Hope to see them soon!
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Here is a question about the mutilpe trucks. If you have different options will it still cost the one slot point after the first or will it cost the same bc of the different configurations
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Hey Smith, will all of the bed options have bumper hitches?
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

McClung wrote:Here is a question about the mutilpe trucks. If you have different options will it still cost the one slot point after the first or will it cost the same bc of the different configurations
Sorry was at a Scout campout and couldn't reply. I would think the slit points would stay the same, cause all it's really doing is changing part of it, I mean adding diffeeent wheels doesn't change the slot count does it?
FordFarmer97 wrote:Hey Smith, will all of the bed options have bumper hitches?
Yes, all of them will have bumper hitches. The normal pickup and hauler will have 5th wheel/semi hitches along with the bumper hitches
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^Yay! Now the Joskin Wago Loaders have a use!
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

So I just got back from a campout, and if anyone who was (or is) in the BSA and went to an Order of the Arrow ordeal, you know that I had a lot of time to think :lol: so I was thinking, I've never seen a mod where a customization moves where the wheels are located. Unless I'm wrong, in that case give me a link please :mrgreen: and I think that's because how the customizations work and how the wheels work and what not. And because the flatbed/wrecker/tipper would have a different wheelbase than the pickup/hauler, I think I'm going to make these mods separate. Here's what I mean. I will release one mod that can have either a tipper, a flatbed, or a wrecker on it, and another that will have either a normal pickup bed or a hauler bed. Maybe as a pack? I'm not sure. What's ya'lls thoughts?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

Smith Modding wrote:So I just got back from a campout, and if anyone who was (or is) in the BSA and went to an Order of the Arrow ordeal, you know that I had a lot of time to think :lol: so I was thinking, I've never seen a mod where a customization moves where the wheels are located. Unless I'm wrong, in that case give me a link please :mrgreen: and I think that's because how the customizations work and how the wheels work and what not. And because the flatbed/wrecker/tipper would have a different wheelbase than the pickup/hauler, I think I'm going to make these mods separate. Here's what I mean. I will release one mod that can have either a tipper, a flatbed, or a wrecker on it, and another that will have either a normal pickup bed or a hauler bed. Maybe as a pack? I'm not sure. What's ya'lls thoughts?
Whatever works for you works for me haha I think for you the easiest might be the hauler bed style mainly because it doesnt move like the tipper and flatbed do may be a easier way to ease youself into such a big project with these trucks though if they get realesed indiviually will you have an option of cab size?
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

I like that idea for it coming separated: i would love more a truck with different beds than a pick up. Well Smith, i can hardly, barely wait for it! Thank you for doing this and allowing us console players to have it! Thank you so much!!!!
And thank you too meatballs600 for the great idea!
PS: Smith, i'd have a sugestion for a bed: could you do a closed bed like a box? (Don't know how to spell it in english lol) like this:
https://goo.gl/photos/i9xK2p1mShrQW3oYA
Smith Modding wrote:
Last edited by Sonek4 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

SRT Hellcat15 wrote: Whatever works for you works for me haha I think for you the easiest might be the hauler bed style mainly because it doesnt move like the tipper and flatbed do may be a easier way to ease youself into such a big project with these trucks though if they get realesed indiviually will you have an option of cab size?
I'm not sure on the cab size, I'm still trying to figure out what I can and can't do with the customizations. I'd like to be able to, but I can't promise anything. As for individually releasing them, do you mean a pickup truck as one mod, a tippers as another, a flatbed as another, etc etc?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-