[WIP] F650 Farm Truck

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
SRT Hellcat15

Re: [WIP] F650 Farm Truck

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

Smith Modding wrote:
SRT Hellcat15 wrote: Whatever works for you works for me haha I think for you the easiest might be the hauler bed style mainly because it doesnt move like the tipper and flatbed do may be a easier way to ease youself into such a big project with these trucks though if they get realesed indiviually will you have an option of cab size?
I'm not sure on the cab size, I'm still trying to figure out what I can and can't do with the customizations. I'd like to be able to, but I can't promise anything. As for individually releasing them, do you mean a pickup truck as one mod, a tippers as another, a flatbed as another, etc etc?
Yeah I thought that was what you were saying is that not what you meant?
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I meant like one mod could have certain beds and another could have the other, but I like that idea better. That way, it A- raises my mod count and B- ya'll get them faster, at least a few.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

Smith Modding wrote:I meant like one mod could have certain beds and another could have the other, but I like that idea better. That way, it A- raises my mod count and B- ya'll get them faster, at least a few.
Yeah and like I said you could start with the regular bed or hauler bed first since it would be a little easier and you wouldnt have to deal with the hydraulics of other beds
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Yeah, I figured the flatbed and hauler would be easiest. The flatbed will be a fixed bed, no tipping or animations, so it should be fairly easy
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

Smith Modding wrote:Yeah, I figured the flatbed and hauler would be easiest. The flatbed will be a fixed bed, no tipping or animations, so it should be fairly easy
oh ok that would be great
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Regular flatbed! Yee Yee!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Yep *thumbsup* also, school starts for me tomorrow, so this mod is going to take a while. The trailer is almost done, just collisions, animations, and a small glitch to fix and I'll release it, then work on this. Thanks for ya'lls support, you're why I mod, it makes me feel awesome knowing you guys are going to play with something I made :blushnew:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

:chinese: No problem! Can't wait for the utility trailer!
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I'm hoping to get it out soon :lol: also, the truck will be released as a Smith's Equipment S650 for both PC and consoles, since I'm releasing them all as separate mods.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

Smith Modding wrote:I'm hoping to get it out soon :lol: also, the truck will be released as a Smith's Equipment S650 for both PC and consoles, since I'm releasing them all as separate mods.
sweet when are you thinking youll get the trailer out budday?
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I'm hoping by the end of August, I'm just not sure how schools gonna go so I'm giving myself a lot of time so I don't dash your hopes. However, I'm determined to get it out ASAP because I know I've been saying I'm going to release it for a while, so I'm going to stop playing FS for a little while and work on it
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Yessss utility trailer :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Perfect for my JCB 325 T...
JK! Don't own one
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Meatballs600

Post by Meatballs600 »

Smith Modding wrote:I'm hoping to get it out soon :lol: also, the truck will be released as a Smith's Equipment S650 for both PC and consoles, since I'm releasing them all as separate mods.
Yay, your using my name idea *thumbsup*
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

Meatballs600 wrote:
Yay, your using my name idea *thumbsup*
Lol man! Smith, release it as a Smeat's equipment hahaha!
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One