HKL TWINSTAR

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Dodgeboy_98

HKL TWINSTAR

Post by Dodgeboy_98 »

To the creator/author of the HKL Twinstar, is this acceptable and if so, coming to console?? Just curious. Would make an excellent addition to the farm!
BigC92

Re: HKL TWINSTAR

Post by BigC92 »

Im almost for certain it'll come, its in beta stage, so its anyones ball game.
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

It's nld's first mod on modhub but they have alot of nice mods on there own site. They have to release 2 more first but they said they plan on it.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
novass

Post by novass »

where is pictures at..please..Chris
eric21

Post by eric21 »

On the modhub
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

I would love it, but is almost sure it wont come; Vanquish081has done three mods like that and Giants didn't allowed them for consoles and i am still can't figure why...
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Because he used ITRunner as a name.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

TacoFarmer wrote:Because he used ITRunner as a name.
Could be; but he says otherwise and Giants support try harder to mislead it when you ask them why: they told me alot of nonsense and everytime i just prove they wrong giving misinfornation. I am figthing them for two weeks now and you can be sure that i will not drop it because they must be honest with us
Sonek4
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

It is simple and has been explained several times. Giants has the rights to use ITRunner name, therefore anything they make can be made as a mod. ITRunner does not make a truck, only hooklift attachments for trucks and hooklift trailers plus accessories. An ITRunner truck cannot be uploaded as it is using a real world name on a fictional product.
PS4 Farmer
novass

Post by novass »

Well..maybe use HL..hook lift.instead itrunner....Chris
Guil

Post by Guil »

Sonek4 wrote:
Could be; but he says otherwise and Giants support try harder to mislead it when you ask them why: they told me alot of nonsense and everytime i just prove they wrong giving misinfornation. I am figthing them for two weeks now and you can be sure that i will not drop it because they must be honest with us
There's no conspiracy to keep mods off consoles. There's no problem asking questions as long as it doesn't turn into harassment. You seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder for whatever reason but there's nothing to hide.
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

Guil wrote:
Sonek4 wrote:
There's no conspiracy to keep mods off consoles. There's no problem asking questions as long as it doesn't turn into harassment. You seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder for whatever reason but there's nothing to hide.
Well Guil, i realy want to believe in you. I just sent another mail to support to see how is it going. This matter is getting realy annoying and my request isn't so hard to solve. If you're following my posts about as you may can do you will understand. Well, hope Mr. Zoltán takes time to answer straith this time!
Sonek4
Guil

Post by Guil »

There is no problem other than you don't understand some things. That's the one and only issue so you are chasing your tail looking for answers to problems that don't exist.
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

Guil wrote:There is no problem other than you don't understand some things. That's the one and only issue so you are chasing your tail looking for answers to problems that don't exist.
Please, correct me if i'm wrong: so Giants made a wonderfull game as a blessing and blessed me with the possibility to play it and i should accept everything quiet because this are their game and they're doing me a huge favor? Is that so? Well let me clarify: Giants has made a product that i've purchased and over wich i am asking for support that is their entire responsability just to fullfil a doubt and all this time i am being treated as their doing me a favor and NO, no one is doing any favor here: this is a commercial relationship; now that is said, let me also make it clear: i've requested support to know why some mod can't be allowed on consoles and i mean it; theres no point in telling me "because they want", "because things goes this way" whatever. And finally lets make this clear too: since i am not breaking any forum rules (am i?), also theres no point in harassing me by trying to defend a wrong cause; as i said, you can agree with me or not, is up to you. But if you can't help me, please step aside. Let's consider this meeting finished. I am done. I am going to bed anyway. Have a nice day and have fun. Thanks for trying to convince me whatever you may think i'm wrong. See ya.
Sonek4