Question for modders

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
manosaurus

Question for modders

Post by manosaurus »

Do y'all read any of the mod request threads? If so do you then choose to ignore all the requests to spite the players asking for things and then give us bale fork number 7,637,989? Cause this is what I see y'all doing. Y'all complain all day long about "mod requests" yet you don't bother giving people what they ask for so the people feel the need to ask again. Would it kill y'all to actually start making some of the possible mods people ask for?
TacoFarmer

Re: Question for modders

Post by TacoFarmer »

And as long as youre not being held at gunpoint or being harassed ,why does it hurt to request a mod?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

Hmmm, if this bothers you so much why don't you role up your sleeves and dive in to modding yourself?

Maybe you could be that modder that makes mods for others that you are looking for.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I can't speak for other modders, but I look at the mod request threads and a lot of them give me ideas. I like to make stuff ya'll want.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Procobator wrote:Hmmm, if this bothers you so much why don't you role up your sleeves and dive in to modding yourself?

Maybe you could be that modder that makes mods for others that you are looking for.

Sure thing. Let me get right on it. Hi Sony..? Yes I'll need unlimited access to console software and all related programming tools.... yes I understand that's proprietary information.... what do you mean I can't have it? Why not? Oh. Ok well you better tell Procobater that.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Thank you Smith Modding for your honest and helpful reply. Least I know there's 1 modder with common sense on this forum.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

manosaurus wrote:Thank you Smith Modding for your honest and helpful reply. Least I know there's 1 modder with common sense on this forum.
No prob :hi: I also like to do stuff people haven't done yet. No ones made a error free utility trailer before. So that's what I'll do. No ones made a F650 farm truck. So I'll do that. But, making reskins and stuff, I like that too. Gives some variety
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Smith Modding wrote:
manosaurus wrote:Thank you Smith Modding for your honest and helpful reply. Least I know there's 1 modder with common sense on this forum.
No prob :hi: I also like to do stuff people haven't done yet. No ones made a error free utility trailer before. So that's what I'll do. No ones made a F650 farm truck. So I'll do that. But, making reskins and stuff, I like that too. Gives some variety
Nobody made a rotatable DFM tree saw yet either.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Or a console compatible potato washer...
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

manosaurus wrote:Or a console compatible potato washer...
Not possible. Adds another fill type which takes coding. At least I think so.
Taco, I thought someone made a rotatable tree saw for skid steers...
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

manosaurus wrote:Do y'all read any of the mod request threads? If so do you then choose to ignore all the requests to spite the players asking for things and then give us bale fork number 7,637,989? Cause this is what I see y'all doing. Y'all complain all day long about "mod requests" yet you don't bother giving people what they ask for so the people feel the need to ask again. Would it kill y'all to actually start making some of the possible mods people ask for?
Awesomely sayd! Besides you, BsM and a few more guys it looks like nobody cares. Thank you Smith not only for your good mods but also for doing the rigth thing defending us that cannot do mods no matter the good ideas. For me i have some ideas myself but cannot create a thing: i don't know how to model a 3d model pityfully. I know a thing or two on creating a mod but i am realy bad in 3d modeling lol. That said, whatelse can i do, but to post my ideas and hope someone else find an use to it? That's why i must thank you and some others that hear from us! Keep up man! Keep up!
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Smith Modding wrote:
manosaurus wrote:Or a console compatible potato washer...
Not possible. Adds another fill type which takes coding. At least I think so.
Taco, I thought someone made a rotatable tree saw for skid steers...
No.Not for consoles anyways.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

WaerM

Post by WaerM »

Here's the thing (my opinion)...
We can't force modders to make mods for console, i play on PS4 and would love some new mods that change the gameplay a bit...
And would like to see more variety in for example the pickup-trucks or the lizard van.
Still people keep asking for tractors, tippers, skids and such which already exist in game...
But if you don't have the skills or the tools to make the mods yourself, all you can do is make a request and hope for the best.

Thanx for your time :)
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ok Mano since you have that PC of yours make some mods yourself :geeknew:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

Mano is rigth. And look here you guys: viewtopic.php?f=893&t=111060&p=860174&h ... ng#p860174
Only 3 mods coming for consoles. 3!!!
If you look just above you'll see a huge list of mods in testing for PC.
Shame!
No wonder why so much people ask for mods for consoles...
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One