Custom farms using console mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
MegaDallion3

Custom farms using console mods

Post by MegaDallion3 »

Hi guys,
This could just be me but i seem to be having more fun creating my own farms on consoles using the few awesome mods we have at our disposal. I hope im not the only one doing this! Id add some screen shots but i dont know how. Anyway the more of my own farms i build the more i have mod ideas but i have narrowed this down to just 2. A mod that allows us to add a dirt track or road which i would like to think could be done in a similar fashion to the roller tool ingame that deletes fields, maybe just change it from grass to road textures or dry dirt road texture. The second is some sort of option to build storage tanks for crops or being able to place a silo anywhere. These would make building our own style of farms more realstic than having conveyor belts inside storage buildings on a cultivated field. What do you guys think? Id love to know what others think.
redglasses

Re: Custom farms using console mods

Post by redglasses »

Are you on xbox? And yes these features would be very nice
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
MegaDallion3

Post by MegaDallion3 »

redglasses wrote:Are you on xbox? And yes these features would be very nice
Yes im on xbox
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

MegaDallion3 wrote:
redglasses wrote:Are you on xbox? And yes these features would be very nice
Yes im on xbox
Not to go off topic but we should play sometime, do you have xbox live gold :smileynew:
My Discord
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

MegaDallion3 wrote:Hi guys,
This could just be me but i seem to be having more fun creating my own farms on consoles using the few awesome mods we have at our disposal. I hope im not the only one doing this! Id add some screen shots but i dont know how. Anyway the more of my own farms i build the more i have mod ideas but i have narrowed this down to just 2. A mod that allows us to add a dirt track or road which i would like to think could be done in a similar fashion to the roller tool ingame that deletes fields, maybe just change it from grass to road textures or dry dirt road texture. The second is some sort of option to build storage tanks for crops or being able to place a silo anywhere. These would make building our own style of farms more realstic than having conveyor belts inside storage buildings on a cultivated field. What do you guys think? Id love to know what others think.
Is there a mod like that within the roller to change ground texture on PC, but it will probably be unable on consoles due it's scripts using; i don't know about you but i do place some mountain sheds wich are closed with gate doors for grain storage and or tunel silos made by BsM; instead, it would be great to have a placeable silo or grain tank (maybe like those liquid fertilizer tanks?). Also would be fine to have a placeable lamp post to bring some ligthining on dark places...
Sonek4/SNK Modding
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4, XBox One and PC now
Guil

Post by Guil »

The first idea is already available. It's called ground modification but has some issues and is pc only.
MegaDallion3

Post by MegaDallion3 »

"
Is there a mod like that within the roller to change ground texture on PC, but it will probably be unable on consoles due it's scripts using; i don't know about you but i do place some mountain sheds wich are closed with gate doors for grain storage and or tunel silos made by BsM; instead, it would be great to have a placeable silo or grain tank (maybe like those liquid fertilizer tanks?). Also would be fine to have a placeable lamp post to bring some ligthining on dark places..."

Exactly like that and the light thing is a little frustrating. I dont want the modding community to think im being ungratefull i genuinely appreciate the mods they have made available on console.

"The first idea is already available. It's called ground modification but has some issues and is pc only."

Yes i have seen videos of that mod, but hopefully tjere would be no need for scripts if a modder could change the texture of the field deleting roller shipped with game that would do the trick very nicely.

"Not to go off topic but we should play sometime, do you have xbox live gold :smileynew:"

Sure why not MegaDallion3 is my xbox live id.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Cool I can't quite remember all the numbers behind my name as Xbox gave it to me, but it is halfcorn + a bunch of numbers, its ironic becuase I didn't make this name my self, Xbox live gave it to me, and I just happen to play fs :lol:
My Discord
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Sonek4 wrote:
MegaDallion3 wrote:Hi guys,
Is there a mod like that within the roller to change ground texture on PC, but it will probably be unable on consoles due it's scripts using; i don't know about you but i do place some mountain sheds wich are closed with gate doors for grain storage and or tunel silos made by BsM; instead, it would be great to have a placeable silo or grain tank (maybe like those liquid fertilizer tanks?). Also would be fine to have a placeable lamp post to bring some ligthining on dark places...
I been wanting lights forever. There's a grain silo coming soon.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Hopefully they will hear your plea taco, bsm and toxicom always come through
My Discord
MegaDallion3

Post by MegaDallion3 »

I would love to see silo soon that would certainly help an alot. Asfor lighting i just use 4 of the spot lights that we got on xb1 to light my farm up as much as i can but lighting would be very nice indeed. Just something to make a road or dirt track in fields then my set is completed sort of, doesnt need to be pretty aslong as it does whats needed, id be happy with the same texture dirt track as the one used in game as standard.