Interior lighting

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ekeenan

Interior lighting

Post by ekeenan »

I have to say that thanks to GIANTS, I am now hooked on Farming Simulator 17. After reading the post concerning the quick method of adding interior lighting to the standard tractors, I decided to give it a shot. For starters, adding the dashboard is easy. No problems here. The issues come up with the remaining cab items. With this in mind, the MF 8700 and the Fendt models were easy. The T7 model is a bit of a pain since the decal file, in my opinion is a bit loaded. Since I am also learning the basis of working with textures, its possible I may be able to handle the rest.

The problem is with the MF-7700. The dashboard is no problem, but for some reason, after performing the export and import process, the decal items are no where lined up or close to where they are suppose to be. I have noticed that under the MF-8700, the decal items are located in their own category in the editor. For the MF-7700, the decal items are located under the "Interior" category. I have tried other procedures, but I usually end up creating a problem. Are there any tips that I can use or is it possible this can't be done with this model?

Edward K.
ekeenan

Re: Interior lighting

Post by ekeenan »

The structure for MF-7700 is "visuals/interior/decalsInterior". For the MF-8700, it is "visuals/decalsInterior". The dashboard item is always "visuals/dashboard" which could explain why there are no problems.

Edward K.