A Map for my son

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
2Ptrucking

A Map for my son

Post by 2Ptrucking »

Hello My son and I are very new to fs17 and he is a special needs child and I would like to ask someone in the game with map building xp If you wouldn't mind designing him a map with the cows pigs and sheeps all together on the same land with the house with the goldcrest map thank you for any help
hpmc13

Re: A Map for my son

Post by hpmc13 »

I seem to recall that there is a Goldcrest map mod that has the animals right around the main farm. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it any longer.
Are you on PC or Console? There are plenty of maps available, on both platforms, that have the animals around the main farms. I do understand if your son is comfortable with Goldcrest though.
Playing on PC
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

IS this it? https://www.modhoster.com/mods/silvercrest-valley--2
I hate using a site like modhoster, but for a case like this I'll do it
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

hpmc13 wrote:I seem to recall that there is a Goldcrest map mod that has the animals right around the main farm. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it any longer.
Are you on PC or Console? There are plenty of maps available, on both platforms, that have the animals around the main farms. I do understand if your son is comfortable with Goldcrest though.
Like he said, if your on console your out of luck unless he's willing to learn a new map, if I may recomend a map, Thornton is a great map, with all the animals in or beside the farm yard.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

Smith Modding wrote:IS this it? https://www.modhoster.com/mods/silvercrest-valley--2
I hate using a site like modhoster, but for a case like this I'll do it
That's the one.
Full disclosure: I never actually played it, I just remembered reading the description. After reading through some of the comments out there I probably wouldn't try it myself.

Modhoster isn't so bad - probably the least of the evils out there, comparatively.

My daughters have a half-sister with special needs, 2Ptrucking. If I had the know-how to do this for you I would do it in a second. There are a lot of beautiful, well-done maps out there. Maybe one would suit your needs.
Playing on PC
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Yes, look around and see if you can find anything else. Look here for some more that have the animals on the main farm: https://steamcommunity.com/app/447020/d ... 254425206/
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10