[Mod request] Classic/retro/old equipment. Mod ideas for console

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Kawiegames

[Mod request] Classic/retro/old equipment. Mod ideas for console

Post by Kawiegames »

Hello. First of all thank you for taking the time to read this. I understand that making mods in itself is a challenge especially for consoles.and not only becuse of the licensing issue. Im not a modder myself so i might not fully understand how it works but im very thankfull for the modders that take the time to make their creations avaiable for us stuck on console. You have kept the game refreshing!

I have enjoyed the game since it cane out. But i find it to be a bit lacking in some ereas on console. I myself like playing it in my own way with the older and more uniqe equipment. And i know that im nog alone on that matter. So with this thread id like to make some formal request that i hope to inspire the right modder(s)

Ive been playing a bit on sandy shores and i noticed this ild truck driving around. I wish we had something like that avaiable along with other older stuff such as. Tractors and suitable trailers. Small trailers for the pickup trucks. Uniqe equipment such as a midsize bulldozer (theyre actully used irl for ploughing lol) or the excavator blacksheep modding are working on. Or maybe a skidder for the forestry fans? Or a old jcb with a backhoe and front loader.

There is probably a ton of more stuff i could ask for so i will update this thread whit any ideas i come up with. Number 1 on my wishlist though is probably a old dump truck of some sorts. And maybe trailers for the pickup truck.

Below are a few pictures i hope will inspire some modders out there. Also if anyone else has ideas for old stiff they want on console then feel free to share here!

https://imgur.com/gallery/eaOOA
don_apple

Re: [Mod request] Classic/retro/old equipment. Mod ideas for console

Post by don_apple »

Since there are already many other threads regarding mods requests for the console versions (for example viewtopic.php?f=895&t=114717) I'm closing this thread. Please use those other threads if you want to request additional mods.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules