Dowland farm problem

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Cabre_01

Dowland farm problem

Post by Cabre_01 »

there is a problem dowland farm. atm i am playing on dowland farm with seasons and when i planted soybeans in field 2 with the Koeckerling Jockey 600 form modhub, stubble appeared on the the ground 1 in-game day later. when i looked on the map it said it was harvested i retried 2 more time to no avail. the third time with the VÄDERSTAD RAPID A 600S. please help
Profarmer40

Re: Dowland farm problem

Post by Profarmer40 »

you are drilling your soybeans to early you have to what for the ground tempter to be at 10°C
Profarmer40

Post by Profarmer40 »

Ok thank you
Profarmer40

Post by Profarmer40 »

We have found a problem with the silage clamp at dowland farm we are working on it as soon has we have fixed it i will put a update version on mod hub
The problem his you can not get all the silage out of the first clamp nearest to the fuel tank.
Cabre_01

Post by Cabre_01 »

I found another problem. i tried selling straw bales at the sell point nearest to the arable farm and wouldnt sell in the marked zone, it turned out to be in mid air to the left of the shed as your facing away from the farm across the road
Profarmer40

Post by Profarmer40 »

yes i know about that Cabre_01 that has be sorted thank you
We will get all the little problems sort out for the update.
thank you for telling me just little fixes need doing now
Cabre_01

Post by Cabre_01 »

another question, are ye planning on adding more stuff into the map in the future as i found an area in the top left of the map with roads and concrete platforms

never mind i found the sign saying placeable industrial park
holger1919

Post by holger1919 »

Profarmer40 wrote:yes i know about that Cabre_01 that has be sorted thank you
We will get all the little problems sort out for the update.
thank you for telling me just little fixes need doing now
I dont know if something is wrong with sheep feedpoint, try to use haybale but it dident work
crash

Post by crash »

On the cow farm there is a collission in the fill point on the slurry pit. It seems to be where the fill pipe comes up from the pit, it Blocks half the fillpoint square(markers)

Picture ( i hope)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1122430136
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Profarmer40

Post by Profarmer40 »

We have add no problem where you are showing. I will have a look but it may be a mod so i advice you to look at your log file to see if you have amy mod worning ok thank you profarmer40
csifarmer

Post by csifarmer »

Hi, I started playing the Dowland map and I found a problem. when we download grains in the silos near the cows, using the courseplay, the game crashes and I have to restart it. happens whenever I download graos using the coursepaly. Is there any solution for this ?? I have tried to remove the silos from the map, but I can not properly, because they do not disappear completely. Can someone help?