a map with no name lol

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
TacoFarmer

Re: a map with no name lol

Post by TacoFarmer »

RODHA wrote:No. Never :shock: you sure? May be leasing?
I am leasing.Does cash just randomly leave when you lease?Im still on first day of the lease.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

They need a leasing guide stickied for dumb shits like me.I never really paid attention,but every hour (im using the equipment) Im losing 20k to leasing.Id been better off taking back the loan and buying.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

It's a certain amount per operating hour plus a per day lease fee
XBOX/ FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Peter Griffin wrote:It's a certain amount per operating hour plus a per day lease fee
I always thought the first payment covered you for 24 hours.And even if its not being used it takes its hourly payment.It took me almost a year to figure out the magically disappearing money when RODHA asked me am I leasing. And i was on hour 2.9 in the NH forage harvester.18900 a hour.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Daily fee is taken at midnight. Hourly fee is taken every time it ticks over to a new operating hour as seen in the garage (store) screen. Always a good idea to have a check on what you have leased just before midnight and have a purge although its the hour charges that really kill you (and normally hit you when you're least expecting it).

Leasing works great for tools that you use little and not that often when you compare to ownership including the depreciation. The very worst things to lease are tractors and harvesters as they have a high value and rack up the operating hours quickly. Examples of things I lease - Windrowers; Weeders; Auger Wagons (for seed & fertiliser); Fuel & Water Fliegl barrels.

Leasing costs are directly linked to item cost - Base Fee 2%; Day Fee 1%; Hourly Fee 5%.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

RODHA wrote:Well, I've no idea on that one.
I didn't try that on silage because I always start selling and don't stop until it is done.
The price unlocks between 6 and 10 hours.So sell a little every few hours and the price stays good.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FarmerJimbob wrote:Daily fee is taken at midnight. Hourly fee is taken every time it ticks over to a new operating hour as seen in the garage (store) screen. Always a good idea to have a check on what you have leased just before midnight and have a purge although its the hour charges that really kill you (and normally hit you when you're least expecting it).

Leasing works great for tools that you use little and not that often when you compare to ownership including the depreciation. The very worst things to lease are tractors and harvesters as they have a high value and rack up the operating hours quickly. Examples of things I lease - Windrowers; Weeders; Auger Wagons (for seed & fertiliser); Fuel & Water Fliegl barrels.

Leasing costs are directly linked to item cost - Base Fee 2%; Day Fee 1%; Hourly Fee 5%.
It cost me almost 100k to lease the NH forage harvester and header for less than 4 hours!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

TacoFarmer wrote:I am leasing.Does cash just randomly leave when you lease?Im still on first day of the lease.
As it has already been mentioned, it should be hourly leasing cost. Because they don't show up as notifications and your money just keeps dropping.
And if we are talkin about a forage harvester, it could get very expensive very quickly.
TacoFarmer wrote:The price unlocks between 6 and 10 hours.So sell a little every few hours and the price stays good.
What do you mean by 6 and 10 hrs? You mean between 06:00 - 10:00 or something else?
PS5 / FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

That much time on the saved locked in price without selling anything before the price unlocks .
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Oh ok. So it takes 6 to 10 hrs before the price starts to drop. Thats gonna be very usefull for me *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

How do you keep the damned belt system going non stop?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

My silage pile always starts at the closest edge to the digester. And as my pile goes all the way up to heighest point of the bunker, there is always a lot of silage at that edge. Then I locate the pick up conveyor right at at the edge of the bunker, very close to the silage pile and try to keep it in the middle of both walls of the bunker. After I start the conveyor, I grab a wheel loader with a big bucket or the silage fork, go to the other end of the silage pile, take a load, drive up the silage pile drive to the conveyor side and tip in front of the conveyor. Repeat as the silage in front of the conveyor gets low. This way you can empty a 2M ltrs bunker in about 2hrs without interrupting the flow. Here is a visual example for "how to do it" from MrSealyp's videos.

https://youtu.be/DIdoNakFIsg?list=PLYWj ... EW8&t=1067

BUT BECAREFUL !!! DO NOT NEVER EVER GO NEAR THE DIGESTER IN THIS MAP !!! while the conveyor is working. Because, as there is also a ramp for you to sell silage or bales by a vehicle, when you get close to that ramp, the game assumes that you will tip something from there and cuts the flow of the conveyor.
PS5 / FS22
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

Name idea for your logging map:

Shoe Tree Farm
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

RODHA wrote:My silage pile always starts at the closest edge to the digester. And as my pile goes all the way up to heighest point of the bunker, there is always a lot of silage at that edge. Then I locate the pick up conveyor right at at the edge of the bunker, very close to the silage pile and try to keep it in the middle of both walls of the bunker. After I start the conveyor, I grab a wheel loader with a big bucket or the silage fork, go to the other end of the silage pile, take a load, drive up the silage pile drive to the conveyor side and tip in front of the conveyor. Repeat as the silage in front of the conveyor gets low. This way you can empty a 2M ltrs bunker in about 2hrs without interrupting the flow. Here is a visual example for "how to do it" from MrSealyp's videos.

https://youtu.be/DIdoNakFIsg?list=PLYWj ... EW8&t=1067

BUT BECAREFUL !!! DO NOT NEVER EVER GO NEAR THE DIGESTER IN THIS MAP !!! while the conveyor is working. Because, as there is also a ramp for you to sell silage or bales by a vehicle, when you get close to that ramp, the game assumes that you will tip something from there and cuts the flow of the conveyor.
Tried this with the Liebherr and it wouldnt climb the pile. Thanks for the vid link.Mr P should make a thread on these forums.Thanks to him too. Might get the JCB loader and try this
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^ya the liebherr is really under powered, a jcb is the best investment for a wheel loader
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer