Another "is it possible" question

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
crazyfarmer2016

Another "is it possible" question

Post by crazyfarmer2016 »

Now that seasons has been out for awhile, something dawned on me as a cool, prob unrealistic, but cool idea.

Is it possible to take a placeable BGA and convert it to a water treatment plant. Instead of silage, dump snow in the hopper and get paid. And another version could be placed on the farm for "free" water in the summer months. I have no clue if its possible, how to do it or anything of the sort. If someone could help that would be great but just thought it would be cool since piling snow is difficult cause the tip anywhere can be a pain sometimes *thumbsdown*

Anyway just a thought

crazyfarmer
Its official!! I'm addicted to mods :biggrin2: Approx 34Gigs and counting :confusednew:
TacoFarmer

Re: Another "is it possible" question

Post by TacoFarmer »

crazyfarmer2016 wrote:Now that seasons has been out for awhile, something dawned on me as a cool, prob unrealistic, but cool idea.

Is it possible to take a placeable BGA and convert it to a water treatment plant. Instead of silage, dump snow in the hopper and get paid. And another version could be placed on the farm for "free" water in the summer months. I have no clue if its possible, how to do it or anything of the sort. If someone could help that would be great but just thought it would be cool since piling snow is difficult cause the tip anywhere can be a pain sometimes *thumbsdown*

Anyway just a thought

crazyfarmer
Free is good.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I don't see y it wouldn't be possible.. it could use the same scripting as the current factories.. for the map I'm working on I am creating a sell point just for snow.. it wont have a lot of value but in the winter I will be able to plow snow and make a little money from it.. I love plowing the roads but it just doesn't seem like there is any point.. on our family farm in the winter my dad will take the case backhoe and get contracts through the local mall and other places to shovel their snow.. so its very realistic.. I just think its crazy that in the winter there is absolutely nothing to do but feed animals and run some massive logging operation.. cause u know.. every farmer does large scale logging irl in the winter lol
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
RogueRooster

Post by RogueRooster »

Someone else posted a link to this video on another thread a while back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmDl_nETs8U

Would be a handy little tool but I'm not in the habit of making requests as I know most modders already have their hands full so I just added a sell point that I could dump snow in to make it dissapear.