[Support] Seasons mod

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Pedriko

[Support] Seasons mod

Post by Pedriko »

Hi! Maybe someone else already did a post like this, but here ya go. So, I downloaded the Seasons mod and reseted all the fields, with an existing save. Nowhere says it isn't recomended, so I did that mistake. However, now, all the fields are in the "harvested" state, and simply don't grow up anymore! So, exists any mod to edit the field state or something like that or I need to manually plant every field again?
ThaFarmer

Re: [Support] Seasons mod

Post by ThaFarmer »

You'll have to re-seed/plant your crops, you have to perform this reset process in order to let the mod take control of the crops growth.
BE CAREFUL to the ground temperature and crops planting period before planting. You can check the planting-harvesting calendar with the keys "Alt-S".
If you plant Soybeans or Sunflower before the 2nd stage of the spring(4rth day if you have 9day/season), the crop will die and you'll have to re-plant/seed...

Note: If you have 9 days/season, you might find it's long time to wait before harvesting...
Pedriko

Post by Pedriko »

ThaFarmer wrote:You'll have to re-seed/plant your crops, you have to perform this reset process in order to let the mod take control of the crops growth.
BE CAREFUL to the ground temperature and crops planting period before planting. You can check the planting-harvesting calendar with the keys "Alt-S".
If you plant Soybeans or Sunflower before the 2nd stage of the spring(4rth day if you have 9day/season), the crop will die and you'll have to re-plant/seed...

Note: If you have 9 days/season, you might find it's long time to wait before harvesting...
http://imgur.com/a/MuUuN

And now what? I used a mod to prepare all the fields (I wasted only 60 mins of my life thanks to a mod) but now when I try to finally seed the field there is no mission avaible. This happens for all the fields. Thats normal with missions, using the mod? Am I on a wrong time to plant? If I disable the mod, sow all the fields, then enable the mod again, may be back to normal?
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Hi Pedriko,

Looks like you've succesfully been able to plant your own fields. What are you trying to accomplish? Is it missions you want to do?
Pedriko

Post by Pedriko »

reallogger wrote:Hi Pedriko,

Looks like you've succesfully been able to plant your own fields. What are you trying to accomplish? Is it missions you want to do?
Hi! And yes, I'm trying to plant on fields that are not my own (just for aesthetics) by missions.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Pedriko wrote: Hi! And yes, I'm trying to plant on fields that are not my own (just for aesthetics) by missions.
If you have set up fielddefs correctly fields will automatically be planted in late spring and harvested in late autumn. If you like to do the missions, you can plant before the mod plants in spring or harvests in autumn. You should also get fertilization missions in summer. So no winter crops for NPC fields unfortunately.

In your case, being in mid autumn and with only cultivated fields, there won't be any available missions. It won't be perfect when starting on an existing save. :)
Pedriko

Post by Pedriko »

reallogger wrote:
Pedriko wrote: Hi! And yes, I'm trying to plant on fields that are not my own (just for aesthetics) by missions.
If you have set up fielddefs correctly fields will automatically be planted in late spring and harvested in late autumn. If you like to do the missions, you can plant before the mod plants in spring or harvests in autumn. You should also get fertilization missions in summer. So no winter crops for NPC fields unfortunately.

In your case, being in mid autumn and with only cultivated fields, there won't be any available missions. It won't be perfect when starting on an existing save. :)
Thanks very much! So, should I wait spring?
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Planting missions are in spring + early summer. Harvesting late summer + autumn. Fertilization, cultivation missions are spread out. So you might still get some fertilization missions before planting