Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
FordFarmer97

Re: Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Hey bdbssb, here's some inspiration for you as console just got seasons. Thanks!

Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

There is something like it in pc. Hope someone does it for console. Gtx would be the one I think. I’m sure if it’s possiblr he will.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Im down with that.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

If you search for silage cutter or fraeze u should see what I’m talking about.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Eustace Pharmer had one of those, he was cleaning out the cow barn, and he had a tipper and it was shooting in there, that would be useful in the snow.
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

This is a great mod, very usefull :)

bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

VMB-TAN wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:22 am This is a great mod, very usefull :)

Awesome glad u like it. U have my liquid pack? Also if u play pc check my site out. Ton of scripted mods and equipment edits. I have some tutorials on utube as well.
https://bdbssb3.wixsite.com/mods
Mpierce1128

Post by Mpierce1128 »

I heard through the grapevine that if ya mess up a TMR mix and it’s the wrong ratio that it could be unloaded into the forage and chips silo? Well I did that this afternoon and thought cool I don’t have to dump it on the ground and pick it all back up again. Pulled up to the unloading point and went to unload and got a warning ⚠️ “ FORAGE NOT ACCEPTED HERE” any input BDBSSB on what other options I have?
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Mpierce1128 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:02 am I heard through the grapevine that if ya mess up a TMR mix and it’s the wrong ratio that it could be unloaded into the forage and chips silo? Well I did that this afternoon and thought cool I don’t have to dump it on the ground and pick it all back up again. Pulled up to the unloading point and went to unload and got a warning ⚠️ “ FORAGE NOT ACCEPTED HERE” any input BDBSSB on what other options I have?
Unfortunately, dump it and pick it up again. For some reason it doesn’t seem to identify it when you unload it until it actually comes out so I think it must confuse the silo.

The other option I guess is reset the trailer and lose the contents but it would just take the first option, you could always use a belt to pick it up, or a snow blower.
Blade1568

Post by Blade1568 »

Great mod have one on every map i play. Which i was wondering if it could be added to ferment the chaff into silage around my area everyone uses upright tower silos for silage
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:08 am
Mpierce1128 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:02 am I heard through the grapevine that if ya mess up a TMR mix and it’s the wrong ratio that it could be unloaded into the forage and chips silo? Well I did that this afternoon and thought cool I don’t have to dump it on the ground and pick it all back up again. Pulled up to the unloading point and went to unload and got a warning ⚠️ “ FORAGE NOT ACCEPTED HERE” any input BDBSSB on what other options I have?
Unfortunately, dump it and pick it up again. For some reason it doesn’t seem to identify it when you unload it until it actually comes out so I think it must confuse the silo.

The other option I guess is reset the trailer and lose the contents but it would just take the first option, you could always use a belt to pick it up, or a snow blower.
Or if you mess up a batch
Have the wheel loader and 11500L bucket handy.
Say you have too much straw.
Get about 500L of straw in the bucket,get it close to the mixer discharge,get in mixer start dumping in bucket and watch your percentages until youre good.
Feed cows.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:41 am There is something like it in pc. Hope someone does it for console. Gtx would be the one I think. I’m sure if it’s possiblr he will.
I hope to see the Forage n Chips silo and your other mods in FS19!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Sorry not been on here in a while. Yeah if the ratio is incorrect you can tip to ground and the mixer will dump the piles separately. Straw, hay, silage. Not sure what order.
Mpierce1128

Post by Mpierce1128 »

Thanks everyone