Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
lefe1

Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Post by lefe1 »

Thank You very much Bdbssb for making this mod for console users. All I know it's going to come in very handy to keep track of how much woodchips I have. So Thank You again for a great mod. Have a great day. Enjoy
Moparrtman6970

Re: Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Post by Moparrtman6970 »

It is an awesome mod, but how do you go about unloading chips into it? Am I missing something on xbone?
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Moparrtman6970 wrote:It is an awesome mod, but how do you go about unloading chips into it? Am I missing something on xbone?

Moparrtman6970

Post by Moparrtman6970 »

Thanks a lot!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

question for anyone who has the new silo... does it take bales ? will it feed a mixer ?

sorry at work...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Thanks for the feed back guys. I've been wanting this for my personal Xbox haha.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

cr41g_1965 wrote:question for anyone who has the new silo... does it take bales ? will it feed a mixer ?

sorry at work...
I don't think this guy will take bales. I'll get to testing how to add that capability. Placeables can be fun to mess with.
As far as a mixer, if a mixer will fill from the silo, it will only take one filltype at a time. I know the large mixer on modhub will from from a silo.
Adam67

Post by Adam67 »

Awesome mod.....that being said how hard would it be to make it so you could load multiple items such as straw and hay into the feed wagon? Love the idea of getting away from bales!
Adam67

Post by Adam67 »

Ps it won't fill the peecon 64000L feed wagon
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Adam67 wrote:Awesome mod.....that being said how hard would it be to make it so you could load multiple items such as straw and hay into the feed wagon? Love the idea of getting away from bales!
That would be on the wagon side. That would take some script work as well
Adam67

Post by Adam67 »

Would you be interested in making such a mod either for the wagon or the silo?
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Adam67 wrote:Ps it won't fill the peecon 64000L feed wagon
I'd have to test this as well. But I wonder if u took the smallest tipper and dumped it into a conveyor, will the feeder wagon accept a conveyor?
Adam67

Post by Adam67 »

bdbssb wrote:
I'd have to test this as well. But I wonder if u took the smallest tipper and dumped it into a conveyor, will the feeder wagon accept a conveyor?
Haven't tried it with the conveyor I have been taking a tipper that comes closest to the amount need to fill feed wagon, ie 32000 is needed for hay on the peecon so I found a tipper that holds 31000 and then use the loader to dump into the feed wagon. Just wanting to skip the loader portion of it and dump directly into the feed wagon.....have upwards of 6000 cows so it takes a month of sundays to feed the *censored* lol
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Adam67 wrote:
bdbssb wrote:
Haven't tried it with the conveyor I have been taking a tipper that comes closest to the amount need to fill feed wagon, ie 32000 is needed for hay on the peecon so I found a tipper that holds 31000 and then use the loader to dump into the feed wagon. Just wanting to skip the loader portion of it and dump directly into the feed wagon.....have upwards of 6000 cows so it takes a month of sundays to feed the *censored* lol
Well I use the conveyor to feed the bga bunker so I would assume it would work on the feeder wagon. I'm thinking both use a shovel/loader trigger.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

bdbssb wrote:Thanks for the feed back guys. I've been wanting this for my personal Xbox haha.
HAHA. I'm glad you did because we all win in this. Thanks