Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
TacoFarmer

Re: Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Post by TacoFarmer »

For sure thanks.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

lefe1 wrote:
bdbssb wrote:Thanks for the feed back guys. I've been wanting this for my personal Xbox haha.
HAHA. I'm glad you did because we all win in this. Thanks
You're very welcome bud. I'm hoping to get better with blender. Then maybe I can come up with some more toys.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

So I jumped on my Xbox last night. So far I haven't found a good trick for the food mixer. The large one on modhub (64k liter)will not except material from a conveyor. I was able to fill it from the silo, however like I said u can only fill one material from a silo. Once a material is started the only option u have is to continue. The ingame mixer took the first load of straw from a conveyor, however when I tried putting hay in the conveyor it didn't want to work. I'm assuming it's just like a silo trigger. It will only take one material. Odd because I assumed the conveyor worked like a bucket/shovel.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Yes, yes and yes! Just what I have been looking for. Well done chief, top moddage!
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Ok did some more testing. I learned a couple of cool things about the food mixer while doing so. So yeah the 64k liter food mixer wagon unfortunately only accepts bales. So what I was able to do is buy a conveyor, park the in game mixer under the conveyor, fill a tipper with product, tip the product into the conveyor, and it fills the mixer. Now the trick is, there isn't a small enough tipper to ration very well, no fret. I didn't know if u mess up and get too much of one product in the mixer u can unload to the ground, and it will individually unload the products separately. That was a cool find, complete shock to me lol. I'll see if I can do a tutorial video on this process when I get some time. I just wanted to pass the info along. Once again ty everyone for the feedback. I'm happy people are enjoying the silo. If u are on pc feel free to check out some of my other work. My website is very new and a work in progress. I have extra mods not on the site that can be found by scrolling all the way down on the home page and clicking the google sheet list.
https://bdbssb3.wixsite.com/mods
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I use the Ace 10 trailers for filling up the 64k mixer. 16k of hay, then 16k of straw. Then I use a conveyer for the 32k of silage
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

FordFarmer97 wrote:I use the Ace 10 trailers for filling up the 64k mixer. 16k of hay, then 16k of straw. Then I use a conveyer for the 32k of silage
I couldn't get the 64k mixer to take a conveyor. How'd u get it to work? I can't remember the name of the mixer however th only console mod mixer I could find will only take bales.
Last edited by bdbssb on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I parked the conveyer in the silage bunker and it filled the mixer. (Goldcrest cow bunker)
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

FordFarmer97 wrote:I parked the conveyer in the silage bunker and it filled the mixer. (Goldcrest cow bunker)
Ok good to know I'll check it out.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ No problem
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
JemHadar

Post by JemHadar »

First, thank you for this nice mod!

I saw in the description of the mod "shovel offload" and I got very excited... Until I did some test.

I thought I could fill a tractor's bucket directly from the silo... I found out that you can't. (I've tested all the buckets I could buy)

Am I doing something wrong or it means that you can dump bucket to fill the silo?

Also, if, as I found out, you can't unload into a bucket, is it something feasible in the future?

Thanks!
PS4 Canadian farmer
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

OFFLOAD, you can offload a shovel. Anyways I'm happy to get something like the hayloft for grass :)
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

JemHadar wrote:First, thank you for this nice mod!

I saw in the description of the mod "shovel offload" and I got very excited... Until I did some test.

I thought I could fill a tractor's bucket directly from the silo... I found out that you can't. (I've tested all the buckets I could buy)

Am I doing something wrong or it means that you can dump bucket to fill the silo?

Also, if, as I found out, you can't unload into a bucket, is it something feasible in the future?

Thanks!
Sorry for the missunderstanding. You can off load a loader bucket into the silo. Like red glasses is saying. It works identicle as a hayloft or the farm silo.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Ok got a reply from modhub. They said they are fine with me adding chaff and forage to the silo. I'll submit it today. Wish me luck lol.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

bdbssb wrote:Ok got a reply from modhub. They said they are fine with me adding chaff and forage to the silo. I'll submit it today. Wish me luck lol.