Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
schmidty

Re: Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Post by schmidty »

What a great mod !!! Will the Chaff ferment into silage like it does in the bunker?
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

schmidty wrote:What a great mod !!! Will the Chaff ferment into silage like it does in the bunker?
Haha oh man don't I wish. Unfortunately that takes a script. If you are on pc then I have a line of placeables that will do that. Depending on the one u place it will make a byproduct of fertilizer, digestate, liquid fertilizer, or fuel.
Last edited by bdbssb on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

lefe1 wrote:
Moparrtman6970 wrote:It is an awesome mod, but how do you go about unloading chips into it? Am I missing something on xbone?

Ty for helping with this. In the update I included a screen shot of a tipper unloading on that side.
schmidty

Post by schmidty »

bdbssb wrote:
schmidty wrote:What a great mod !!! Will the Chaff ferment into silage like it does in the bunker?
Haha oh man don't I wish. Unfortunately that takes a script. If you are on pc then I have a line of placeables that will do that. Depending on the one u place it will make a byproduct of fertilizer, digestate, liquid fertilizer, or fuel.
No, I am on console, Still a great mod and very appreciative of allllllll the work and mods that are available on consoles !!!!!
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

schmidty wrote:
bdbssb wrote:
No, I am on console, Still a great mod and very appreciative of allllllll the work and mods that are available on consoles !!!!!
Glad you enjoy it bud
PsychoFarmer

Post by PsychoFarmer »

Thanks bdbssb for the silo it's great and will be very useful :biggrin2:
Console: PS4 FS19 Felsbrunn ... UK
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I love this thing, basically a quarter of the price of the hayloft ye holds twice as much, and more types of stuff
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Adam67

Post by Adam67 »

bdbssb wrote:So I jumped on my Xbox last night. So far I haven't found a good trick for the food mixer. The large one on modhub (64k liter)will not except material from a conveyor. I was able to fill it from the silo, however like I said u can only fill one material from a silo. Once a material is started the only option u have is to continue. The ingame mixer took the first load of straw from a conveyor, however when I tried putting hay in the conveyor it didn't want to work. I'm assuming it's just like a silo trigger. It will only take one material. Odd because I assumed the conveyor worked like a bucket/shovel.
Yeah not sure what the problem is the 64000L feeder sometimes it will take hay from the silo other times it won't, it would be nice to fill multiple things straight from the silo, don't know how much trouble it would be for you to look into...awesome job! Thanks
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Adam67 wrote:
bdbssb wrote:So I jumped on my Xbox last night. So far I haven't found a good trick for the food mixer. The large one on modhub (64k liter)will not except material from a conveyor. I was able to fill it from the silo, however like I said u can only fill one material from a silo. Once a material is started the only option u have is to continue. The ingame mixer took the first load of straw from a conveyor, however when I tried putting hay in the conveyor it didn't want to work. I'm assuming it's just like a silo trigger. It will only take one material. Odd because I assumed the conveyor worked like a bucket/shovel.
Yeah not sure what the problem is the 64000L feeder sometimes it will take hay from the silo other times it won't, it would be nice to fill multiple things straight from the silo, don't know how much trouble it would be for you to look into...awesome job! Thanks
Fordfarmer97 mention on page 2 of this topic that he parks the 64k liter mixer in a bunker and is able to fill it with a conveyor. I have not been able to test that. Like I said it should take the first material from the silo, however the silo will only have a stop or continue option at that point. The additional 2 products have to be added manually. Unfortunately without using scripts I'm pretty sure there isn't a way to get around that. If the mixer will accept a conveyor while sitting in a bunker then that would work ok. He said he just uses the ace10 tippers to ration.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Ace10 tippers and the conveyer works like a charm. Especially with a big telehandler bucket
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

FordFarmer97 wrote:Ace10 tippers and the conveyer works like a charm. Especially with a big telehandler bucket
You have a way to share a pict of this? When I fill the in game mixer I'm just dumping the tipper directly in the conveyor.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I don't have my Xbox right now, sorry. Maybe some time later
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Well I went in on my pc so I could test quicker and on goldcrest I could just use the conveyor and tip directly into it. Now I need to see if I have the latest version of the mixer on my Xbox. I could also directly load from the silo. I was not using any special mods.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

When I was on GCV I used conveyors for silage and straw into the wagon and hay from the hay loft.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

@bdbssb what does the new update contain for this mod?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer