Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
bdbssb

Re: Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

The grassBeGone update looks like it should be live today. I'm very excited though.... Looks like the liquid storage pack will be live as well. If u guys like the forage silo I think you'll love this. I included 2 different edited versions of the kotte slurry transport tanker. One is colorable, will pull water from a river or any water source, and will overload. The second one is set to red because it is a fuel tanker. It will buy fuel from a gas station or fuel pump, load from the fist tanker, load from the storage facility, unload into the storage facility, and fuel your equipment just like the utility trailer. I love this guy. Only drawback is I think I may update it to hold more product. It's capacity is 500k. I believe the digestate tank at the bga is 800k, I'll have to check.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

500k is fine, that's way more than enough
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Lol my bad. It holds 1mil I just messed it up in the xml file. So in the store it says 500k but it really holds 1mil each. Haha guess I'm far from perfect these days.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote:Lol my bad. It holds 1mil I just messed it up in the xml file. So in the store it says 500k but it really holds 1mil each. Haha guess I'm far from perfect these days.
When are you going to add a grain silo to your already amazing storage system?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

TacoFarmer wrote:
bdbssb wrote:Lol my bad. It holds 1mil I just messed it up in the xml file. So in the store it says 500k but it really holds 1mil each. Haha guess I'm far from perfect these days.
Well, I try to come up with new things. I may miss it and make things that exist. However I believe there is a grain silo out by black sheep. Lemme look.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
Well, I try to come up with new things. I may miss it and make things that exist. However I believe there is a grain silo out by black sheep. Lemme look.
There is one by BSM.But it wouldnt be brand loyal. Bdbssb forage n chips,Bdbssb liquid storage,bsm grain silo.See it doesnt have that pizazz.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

TacoFarmer wrote:
bdbssb wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: When are you going to add a grain silo to your already amazing storage system?
There is one by BSM.But it wouldnt be brand loyal. Bdbssb forage n chips,Bdbssb liquid storage,bsm grain silo.See it doesnt have that pizazz.
Kissing butt will get u far :mrgreen:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
bdbssb wrote: Well, I try to come up with new things. I may miss it and make things that exist. However I believe there is a grain silo out by black sheep. Lemme look.
Kissing butt will get u far :mrgreen:
Pass!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Hmm. Still says console decision.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

bdbssb wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
Idea. You could make a grain bin, that has to have separate auger to fill and unload. And you had to have a tractor PTO hooked to the auger for it to work. Idk if that's a scrior, but it'd be cool if it made it to console
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

FordFarmer97 wrote:
bdbssb wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: When are you going to add a grain silo to your already amazing storage system?
Idea. You could make a grain bin, that has to have separate auger to fill and unload. And you had to have a tractor PTO hooked to the auger for it to work. Idk if that's a scrior, but it'd be cool if it made it to console
Visually this could all be done, however needing the tractor would be a script. There is a silo out there that u have to use an auger. It's on pc I think however that could be done. The augers would be a bit over my head at this point. I could make them function however I'm not seasoned as a modeler yet. I can make simple models. i modeled the holding tanks in my mod waiting for release. They are very simple. The semi tankers are just pulled from game with some 3d work. Similar to what I did with the silos. I have gotten crafty pulling parts and retexturung with blender, however modeling from scratch takes a lot of time and a ton of skill.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

bdbssb wrote:
FordFarmer97 wrote:
bdbssb wrote: Well, I try to come up with new things. I may miss it and make things that exist. However I believe there is a grain silo out by black sheep. Lemme look.
Visually this could all be done, however needing the tractor would be a script. There is a silo out there that u have to use an auger. It's on pc I think however that could be done. The augers would be a bit over my head at this point. I could make them function however I'm not seasoned as a modeler yet. I can make simple models. i modeled the holding tanks in my mod waiting for release. They are very simple. The semi tankers are just pulled from game with some 3d work. Similar to what I did with the silos. I have gotten crafty pulling parts and retexturung with blender, however modeling from scratch takes a lot of time and a ton of skill.
So I guess rather than typing while I think, yeah could be done lol
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

You could make it just like a conveyer in a different form then
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

FordFarmer97 wrote:You could make it just like a conveyer in a different form then
This is out there for pc
https://goo.gl/images/2YnDdE
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

bdbssb wrote:
FordFarmer97 wrote:You could make it just like a conveyer in a different form then
This is out there for pc
https://goo.gl/images/2YnDdE
Sadly I'm on console :frown: :lol:
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.