Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
lefe1

Re: Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Post by lefe1 »

Yep. just tried it. you can only buy 1 at a time. if you buy more you can't sell them. Thanks Taco. I had to uninstall then reinstall the mod so I could get rid of the one's I had placed
TimmyTheSnail

Post by TimmyTheSnail »

lefe1 wrote:ok for the grass be gone am I doing something wrong. because on PS4 all I see is white square with red X. Can't sell it. I even restarted the game. and still same thing. any Help Please.
Yeah there's something wrong with it. You can only place one of each type at a time and sell it. Otherwise if you have multiple ones bought of the same sized square it doesn't let you sell them. How Giants pass some of these mods I don't know because surely this is what testing is for and I found this bug out in about 2 minutes of using the mod and clearly others have as well
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

TimmyTheSnail wrote:
lefe1 wrote:ok for the grass be gone am I doing something wrong. because on PS4 all I see is white square with red X. Can't sell it. I even restarted the game. and still same thing. any Help Please.
Yeah there's something wrong with it. You can only place one of each type at a time and sell it. Otherwise if you have multiple ones bought of the same sized square it doesn't let you sell them. How Giants pass some of these mods I don't know because surely this is what testing is for and I found this bug out in about 2 minutes of using the mod and clearly others have as well
Yes. oooh man. I just submitted it back to modhub. How I didn't have this issue in testing blows my mind. I cant believe they didn't catch it. Huge apologies, I can only hope they get the update up right away. Unfortunately the idea to make them non collision caused the problem. The update will fix the problem however you will not be able to drive through them now. To save your game save the easiest fix until the update is to uncheck the mod before loading your game.
You can buy one at a time and it should sell fine for now if you want to use it.
Once again sorry guys.
TimmyTheSnail

Post by TimmyTheSnail »

bdbssb wrote:
TimmyTheSnail wrote:
Yes. oooh man. I just submitted it back to modhub. How I didn't have this issue in testing blows my mind. I cant believe they didn't catch it. Huge apologies, I can only hope they get the update up right away. Unfortunately the idea to make them non collision caused the problem. The update will fix the problem however you will not be able to drive through them now. To save your game save the easiest fix until the update is to uncheck the mod before loading your game.
You can buy one at a time and it should sell fine for now if you want to use it.
Once again sorry guys.
No problem! I'm EXTREMELY grateful for anyone who makes mods and I don't expect everything to be working fine first time I was just surprised Giants missed it. Thanks for the fix anyway!
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

bdbssb wrote: Yes. oooh man. I just submitted it back to modhub. How I didn't have this issue in testing blows my mind. I cant believe they didn't catch it. Huge apologies, I can only hope they get the update up right away. Unfortunately the idea to make them non collision caused the problem. The update will fix the problem however you will not be able to drive through them now. To save your game save the easiest fix until the update is to uncheck the mod before loading your game.
Once again sorry guys.
Hey. No problem. That's why I thought I would post it so if it was a problem you could get it fixed. So thank you for that. and so far i'm liking it because you don't have to use the little roller that takes forever. So thanks again bdbssb You are coming up with some great mods. THANKS *thumbsup* ... oh and I see you started a new thread Grass be gone.
PsychoFarmer

Post by PsychoFarmer »

Should of looked on here before I brought 9 10x10 to make a 3x3 square, well at least if there any sky drivers in the Sosnovka area there a marked landing area :lol: :lol:
Console: PS4 FS19 Felsbrunn ... UK
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

:lol: ^^^ :lol:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

PsychoFarmer wrote:Should of looked on here before I brought 9 10x10 to make a 3x3 square, well at least if there any sky drivers in the Sosnovka area there a marked landing area :lol: :lol:
Youre a genius!!!Do this ride a log up in the sky and see if you can hit the middle X!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote:
TimmyTheSnail wrote:
Once again sorry guys.
I like this mod.I would like to make a suggestion,one of these like 2x20 or 2x10 would be great just to edge an already plowed field.You are making some game changing mods.I cant wait to see what you create in the future.Thanks for the mods!!And most of all a big thanks to communicating with the players!! *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

^^^^Yes. what taco said. and a 2x20, 2x10 would be cool. Thanks
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

try to untick it from the game before you load it. Might work
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

redglasses wrote:
I think i'm going to leave them because I received a military contract for $20Mill. to allow them to practice dropping bombs on the targets +plus it will loosen up the soil. :biggrin2:
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^oh boy :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

:lol:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

lefe1 wrote:
redglasses wrote:
I think i'm going to leave them because I received a military contract for $20Mill. to allow them to practice dropping bombs on the targets +plus it will loosen up the soil. :biggrin2:
War Thunder meets Farming Simulator 17
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.