Can home made equipment be made

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Logger 34

Can home made equipment be made

Post by Logger 34 »

I was just wondering if homemade equipment can be made for consoles people in real life build homemade stuff all the time pretty neat stuff to we used to make stuff for my brothers logging company my dad before him that's how i learned how to weld
Like in the game make something then label it homemade like for example make tractor with no big manufacturer name and label it homemaid tractor no big deal just wandering if it could be done on consoles or not
Beastbubba

Re: Can home made equipment be made

Post by Beastbubba »

Short answer: Yes...

But there are still some rules, like a JD tractor with lizard labels would still be a no. Because even the design is copywrighted... I know that isen't what your asking for, just using it as a general example of some extra rules Giants has to consider...
PC gamer.
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

Yhe I know jd can't be done that's cool it would be nice to see homemade stuff on the consoles like homemade logging or farming equipment like a chip trailer that's a box trailer that opens at the top or chips can be blown into it and when unload it open doors on the back and dump it like a dump trailer and call it a homemade chipvan trailer for example stuff would be pretty cool in the game but for now use whate the consoles have it works good just thought I'd ask thanks for the reply
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Logger 34 wrote:Yhe I know jd can't be done that's cool it would be nice to see homemade stuff on the consoles like homemade logging or farming equipment like a chip trailer that's a box trailer that opens at the top or chips can be blown into it and when unload it open doors on the back and dump it like a dump trailer and call it a homemade chipvan trailer for example stuff would be pretty cool in the game but for now use whate the consoles have it works good just thought I'd ask thanks for the reply
I'm pretty sure Are you talking about a moving walkway trailer? Or simular to a garbage trailer?
Guil

Post by Guil »

They are called walking floor as well.
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

Yhe a walking floor a van trailer with opening top that a back gate open half or full how how wood chips van trailers are set up with back gates or instead of hauling wood chips could haul grains from the fields in it to the you could cover the top for rainy days on the game is found some real life ones on Google search I typed in open top chip van trailers but individuals make them to heck thear basically a semi box trailer without the top but with supports at the top for covering the load up if it rains and to support the walls and a walking floor has been added be pretty neat to see one in the game that and other homemade equipment but that's what thear called open top chip van trailers