Adding snow to a sell point

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
thfswe

Adding snow to a sell point

Post by thfswe »

Hi !!

I started on the stappenbach 17 map 2 days ago and are using seasons with the northern sweden add-on
The map starts in the springs and I have choosen 21 days per season and there is not much I can do in the begining then plowing snow, you have buy almost everything you need on the map and that´s ok even tho your starter money is 30 000.

The sawmill is the one that could have been useful to buy and start to make money with but I can´t afford it. so with 0.5 meters of snow plowing is the only thing you can do.
But selling snow is not really realistic but would still be a nice way to make money during the winter season, in real life any one working with snow during the winter gets payed by the hour or by the month.

So the solution would be to set up a sellpoint for snow and make the money for all the hard work and fuel costs, and you get money so you can start buying things you need for production.
I usally use the editor for move and rebuild things on a map but have never edited a sell point so could someone take the time and explain what I need to do or ponit me in the direction to look for info.

That would be much appriciated :smileynew:

Have a nice day/night