Latest update regarding BSM 850 Hooklift

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
redglasses

Re: Latest update regarding BSM 850 Hooklift

Post by redglasses »

I have a legit problem on here now.
Ok so on my forest services map, I used to be able to pull the jenz would chipper (without the crane) with this truck just fine because the rear attacher would adjust itself for the hitch. Now however when I hook up the jenz the hitch wont adjust and the jack stand with wheels on the jenz will drag on the ground.
Also did someone say they removed the bull bar??
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

TacoFarmer wrote:I honestly dont have any issue with the truck after updating it.
I have an issue. I have to change it to all wheel steering everytime I start the game.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
aso95

Post by aso95 »

Yes I've noticed that as well. The rear steering option defaults to off every time you start your game.

The bull bar was not removed, it's on the truck but the option to remove it was deleted, so it's on permanently.
novass

Post by novass »

TurboFarmer wrote:The truck is far more realistic now in every aspect! Long trucks take more area to turn, the original hooklift attachment was unrealistic in how it attached and also wiggled on the frame under load, and semi trucks do not accelerate and brake like race cars! Anyone that has problems might want to try their own hand at modding.

The only partially valid complaint (and I say that lightly) that anyone can have, is that the option for the push bar has been removed and the lifting axle tires get dirty too quickly, that's it!
Absolutely! ..the 850 is more like a real truck now,.love it.the hl attachment was slot heavy and real looking to me.
I do wished the the guard in front was a option instead of mandatory.
Yes ling wheelbase trucks need forty acres. tge rear wheel steering options helps a little but I don't like it.so its off always.
I wish for fliaters on the steer axle only,not all the way around,how about a set of 2 hole buds as a wheel option.
for me a great truck..its sits abit low.for me it should set a little higher.
BSM..thank you for a smokin cool truck...Chris
novass

Post by novass »

lefe1 wrote:I guess I can't have an opinion either. :lol:
sure you a opinion, everyone does.everyone is different.they see things different .some will like..some will not and BSM can't please everyone..maybe they could give tge 950 a sleeper option and put the hl attachment to that truck..it would be better for those wanting the other way...take care...Chris
novass

Post by novass »

aso95 wrote:Yes I've noticed that as well. The rear steering option defaults to off every time you start your game.

The bull bar was not removed, it's on the truck but the option to remove it was deleted, so it's on permanently.
I like the defualt front only..don't use rwar wheel only.