mod help requested

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
fs17dan2017

mod help requested

Post by fs17dan2017 »

now for some reason my post was removed which is complete stupid I think.
i need help with some mod converts from 15 to 17.
Farmer2B

Re: mod help requested

Post by Farmer2B »

whats stupid is some of the things your posting here. Your thread was not removed, you just don't know where it is. Do you know how modding works? They aren't sitting there waiting to answer peoples demands, they are modding something that they want and then they might be generous enough to share their work with the community, that's how we members get the mods. Modders are working for free in most cases so unless your willing to offer to pay a modder to do something for you, just sit back and appreciate what we have already.

YOUR OTHER THREAD IS RIGHT BELOW THIS ONE!
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

Best place to seek modding help is PC-SG or FS-UK. Otherwise you will get answers like ^^
Farmer2B

Post by Farmer2B »

Then some other guy will post a response like this and not even realize your not really looking for help modding, but looking for a modder to do conversions for you, thinking their really helpful too.
fs17dan2017

Post by fs17dan2017 »

I never said I am demanding it so chill out and I am not posting stupid stuff...all I asked was a few questions.dont get your panties in a twisted knot.yes I know how modding works and know it sometimes takes time to mod certain things.no I am not a modder but if I had the skills I wouldn't be online looking for the help.im not a kid.i do have a job I work so don't call me stupid or I will take serious actions with you and that's a promise not a threat.......why don't you pick on someone your own size,( Farmer2B ) show some respect to me.......

Showdizzle, Thanks for the good suggestions,i will look into that...at least you are willing to help that way......much appreciated and thanks
Guil

Post by Guil »

Locking this thread as you already have another open.