Challenger MT700E and MT800E X-Edition for console

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
JACK LANGSTON NIKE

Challenger MT700E and MT800E X-Edition for console

Post by JACK LANGSTON NIKE »

Since Challenger is a new brand in Farming Simulator 2017, four special variants of the standard tractors have been made, the Fiedl Viper, Field Anaconda, Field Python and X-Edition. But PC players like me have the X-Edition for pc only, on console edition, a dlc was made that included the rest of the special edition tractors of Fendt, Valtra, and Challenger, but one design was missing: the Challenger X-Edition. If it is possible, a mod should be made by Giants that includes the X-Edition just the same as it is on pc, console players need the additional design for a more exciting experience in the game, so let's get that X-Edition out there for console and make the two versions of the game equal.
REDSTER-85

Re: Challenger MT700E and MT800E X-Edition for console

Post by REDSTER-85 »

JACK LANGSTON NIKE wrote:Since Challenger is a new brand in Farming Simulator 2017, four special variants of the standard tractors have been made, the Fiedl Viper, Field Anaconda, Field Python and X-Edition. But PC players like me have the X-Edition for pc only, on console edition, a dlc was made that included the rest of the special edition tractors of Fendt, Valtra, and Challenger, but one design was missing: the Challenger X-Edition. If it is possible, a mod should be made by Giants that includes the X-Edition just the same as it is on pc, console players need the additional design for a more exciting experience in the game, so let's get that X-Edition out there for console and make the two versions of the game equal.
question, the x-edition on PC an official DLC or a mod, if its official DLC i can see why only PC got it, PS4 got NH T7 HD blue power as official DLC but exclusive to PS4, and apparently xbox 1 didn't get any exclusive DLC, i even asked a xbox 1 streamer and streamer said no, unfortunate, would be neat if xbox 1 got a fendt with xbox's green
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.