NEW realistic MODS for PS4

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Smith Modding

Re: NEW realistic MODS for PS4

Post by Smith Modding »

Cool! Mines blindseal_meme if you want to add me
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
snhufro226

Re: NEW realistic MODS for PS4

Post by snhufro226 »

I watch a channel on direct TV called RFD-TV, its channel dedicated for farmers, i got my ideas from the RFD-TV channel but mainly the market, business, and economy ideas. Now trucking mission system idea would be incorporated as mission system that supports the business, market, and economy ideas. The game is already amazing but i would like an enhanced user experience making the game difficult increase. Things like catastrophic weather events and running out of fuel, funding, and business would be a challenge, and farmers have to make these types of financial decisions based on the overall economy. Majority of my idea is merely data and number menus that would require no extra CPU or memory to run and make work because the equipment is already in the game.

So imagine you get a call that leads to a contract and your goal is to meat demands over a period of time, and your truckers have to make deliveries within this demand. This is where investing into the right market becomes another challenge because on your map or level you also still have other farmers having to meet similar demands and if you fail or other farmers fail you can choose to help or invest. This would make a open world or map that is always operating more adaptive, and lush full of more jobs and opportunities. In the USA when a farm is not operating there's always other jobs and worries. Things such as seasons, livestock shows (buying and selling different cattle types), maintaining heard and animal quality, and maintaining crops yielding percentages all of this fluctuates. So this would put farmers into different classes (diary farmers in the north, and Texas and Oklahoma cattle ranchers down south) or types with grades or ratings, because some are balanced in all areas others focus and do a good job at only some or one of these things.