NEW realistic MODS for PS4

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
snhufro226

NEW realistic MODS for PS4

Post by snhufro226 »

I have some great ideas to incorporate into the game I bought it on PS4 last week for $60 full price I really would like a mod that some what imitates real life experience,
the train is new and cool but what about a truck driving transportation network to add to this (hire drivers to do various jobs from crop hauling, log and chip hauling, animal hauling, food and packaging hauling)

NEW MODS TO ENHANCE THE CONSOLE EXPERIENCE ON PS4
add catastrophic weather events that fluctuates the economy (stock market) this would enhance the small mission idea because you may have to rebuild a silo or building on your farm
add natural and man made water irrigation systems such as (lakes,rivers, and creeks,)
focus on oil and gas prices
focus on manufacturing that's link to stores and business - truck driving transportation network
a stock market would be cool to buy and sell commodities to accommodate the stores (truck drivers can get paid to deliver}
more small business and small missions such as lawn-care with lawnmowers
add more on corps then focus on product production then add new stores and restaurants (groceries, and retail/store products)
focus more on livestock such as different breeds (animal shows, and meat products)
focus on a ability to wildlife such as (fishing, hunting, and tame or raise exotic animals)

(The current mission system is amazing but if you could have a trucker or truck driving company missions while you harvest for other people it would be amazing.
It would also be cool to invest, or hire your own truckers or build your own truck driving company mission - transportation network truckers get paid by weight and distance or number miles they drive while working CPU and user controlled truck driving missions)

it would be like Grand Theft Auto V/Tropico/Sim-City without the violence but imagine a open world simulator with business contracts/terms on crops, workforce job driven economy, more demand in the economy with truck driving networks, small business, big business, consumer good products, oil and gas, more crops and a stock market.
http://www.rfdtv.com/
Smith Modding

Re: NEW realistic MODS for PS4

Post by Smith Modding »

Ummm... this kind of ruins the whole Farming part of Farming simulator
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
eric21

Post by eric21 »

There's an online farming management game does all of what you said Sim agri
snhufro226

Post by snhufro226 »

well i can understand how it could ruin the game but i want it as an option because i play the game on hard and its still not a challenge and i would like a more realistic game mode that includes some of things above because it works in real life differently for example grain crops such as rice usually takes around 4 months, and weather can cause you to loose a whole harvest then your obligated to work and help other farmers and there's all kinds of difficulties that farmers experience in real life.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

snhufro226 wrote:well i can understand how it could ruin the game but i want it as an option because i play the game on hard and its still not a challenge and i would like a more realistic game mode that includes some of things above because it works in real life differently for example grain crops such as rice usually takes around 4 months, and weather can cause you to loose a whole harvest then your obligated to work and help other farmers and there's all kinds of difficulties that farmers experience in real life.
Use only 3m or smaller equipment and 100hp or less tractors
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

u bought the game last week and created your account today and u have "amazing" game changing ideas!? well bless your little heart :lol:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

TacoFarmer wrote:
snhufro226 wrote:well i can understand how it could ruin the game but i want it as an option because i play the game on hard and its still not a challenge and i would like a more realistic game mode that includes some of things above because it works in real life differently for example grain crops such as rice usually takes around 4 months, and weather can cause you to loose a whole harvest then your obligated to work and help other farmers and there's all kinds of difficulties that farmers experience in real life.
Use only 3m or smaller equipment and 100hp or less tractors
or only use the skid steer....... wait :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

on a more serious note we need a seeder attachment and a mower for the skid steer :lol:
My Discord
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Sounds like you shouldn't have bought it, if you basically want a completely different game. As for your ideas for mods, they will never happen for the PS4, as all your ideas would be external scripts which are not allowed. Also keep in mind that Giants is a very small dev team of around 20 people, they do not have the resources or budget to make it anything like GTA.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^exactly, if you want it get a pc and do it yourself, I would like to see more realistic weather too though
My Discord
snhufro226

Post by snhufro226 »

I thought about buying this on PC but I don't have a gaming PC my laptop is strictly for school, but umm the mods I listed are basically already in the game and incorporating these ideas would not be difficult at all
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

oh no, there are not "basically" in the game, if they were they would be in the game, besides the current engine that this game is run on doesnt have physical damage component, but some thing like lawn care would be quite cool, and with this new mission system, they could make every lawn act as a "field" and you would have to mow it or whatever...
So SOME of these ideas are "basically" in the game, not all of them. But like others have stated above, most of these ideas dont include farming...
My Discord
PrincessJessi84

a couple of these things r possible but only a couple.. like red said with the mowing.. but ultimately most of it has nothing to do with farming.. I play on pc and I love simulator games and I have to play several different games to even get half of what u mentioned.. a single game with all that in it simply doesn't exist at this time.. it does seem u like the trucking stuff so might I suggest hopping on steam with your "school laptop" and picking up euro truck or American truck simulator.. both r really good and it takes literally next to nothing to run them
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Yeah I recommend American Truck Simulator, it's a good game. Hey PrincessJessi do you have a steam?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
PrincessJessi84

I do agent smith.. I do indeed
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors