The Valley The Old Farm

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
SilverRedman63

Re: The Valley Old Farm

Post by SilverRedman63 »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:07 pm is it just me or has anyone else noticed.... most of the bigger names I usually watch for first looks and equipment reviews on YouTube for FS....not one of them has done The Valley the Old Farm.... a curious thing
MrSealyp works all week - you will see his this weekend- he is the only one I really watch anyway.
PC/Xbox1
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

So am I the only one that was surprised at the grass fields you start with being sown fields, rather than placed? Was strange lowering the plow and have it start making tracks without turning on Create Field. So many of the maps have the placed grass, which is fine, just a pleasant surprise here in The Valley. Love the flat placeable areas set aside at the different farms. Happy to see more maps adding spaces we can make our own.

Map overall is wonderful.
Farming on PS5
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Mobias wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:08 pm The whole point of this map is that its very customisable, which is great for us console farmers who usually have very limited customisation options, but at the moment the tools for customising it aren't yet released. It'll be a really interesting map though once they are.
The skid steer mulcher will be cool when it comes out but any old plow does exactly the same job.

Anyone know if the trees at the nursery will grow like the saplings you plant yourself? Very interesting that there are trees at various growth stages there and some rows of poplars growing. I also found a couple of odd shoots of sugar cane at the edge of one of the fields earlier.
XXJacksonniteXX

Post by XXJacksonniteXX »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:07 pm is it just me or has anyone else noticed.... most of the bigger names I usually watch for first looks and equipment reviews on YouTube for FS....not one of them has done The Valley the Old Farm.... a curious thing
Look up farming simulator club on YouTube he done a first look on release day he does a MOD review on all the new mods the day they come out
add me on Xbox XXJacksonniteXX fs19 love it :this:
HP Omen
8GB ram
Nividia G-Force GT 1030
Ryzen 5 Processor
xbox gamepad
keyboard and mouse
Xbox one S
add on steam at xxjacksonnitexx or look up Jacksonite
discord at JX-Jacksonite✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#6112
or dm me here
https://www.facebook.com/JacksonXpressJ ... _todo_tour
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

^^ that's right, but he plays on Xbox
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Old-an-Slow wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:36 pm So am I the only one that was surprised at the grass fields you start with being sown fields, rather than placed? Was strange lowering the plow and have it start making tracks without turning on Create Field. So many of the maps have the placed grass, which is fine, just a pleasant surprise here in The Valley. Love the flat placeable areas set aside at the different farms. Happy to see more maps adding spaces we can make our own.

Surprised,yes.Was going to do silage but most of the fields are so far from the biogaz.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
redglasses

Re: The Valley The Old Farm

Post by redglasses »

I'm doing a huge silage harvest, for my 400 cows I started with, picture field 50, 51, 52 combined and all planted with corn. Theres going to be alot of it
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

TacoFarmer wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:48 pm
Old-an-Slow wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:36 pm So am I the only one that was surprised at the grass fields you start with being sown fields, rather than placed? Was strange lowering the plow and have it start making tracks without turning on Create Field. So many of the maps have the placed grass, which is fine, just a pleasant surprise here in The Valley. Love the flat placeable areas set aside at the different farms. Happy to see more maps adding spaces we can make our own.

Surprised,yes.Was going to do silage but most of the fields are so far from the biogaz.
The biogas is kinda off by itself. Makes silage for profit a little harder for sure. Not sure what I'm gonna do about silage either.
Farming on PS5
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

For now Im doing grass on field 2. The rest Im doing soybean. Im going to try not to cut too many trees until the excavator comes out.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Loving this so much I am neglecting West Coast :( but just cant help it.
novass

Post by novass »

I just love this map..its so fun.the upper level is interesting. I never saw anything like that before in the 1/1 world..BSM..a smokin map...thank you..take care all.
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

Have to join everyone else in saying a massive thanks to BSM for the VOTOF , its the best map to come to consoles so far and well worth waiting for, keep on doing what you're doing BSM 😀
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Old-an-Slow wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:55 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:48 pm

The biogas is kinda off by itself. Makes silage for profit a little harder for sure. Not sure what I'm gonna do about silage either.
I dont know about you but I see alot of fields around the biogas, just have to buy them
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Pommfix

Post by Pommfix »

Is there a way to remove fences on Xbox? I didn't find any Information about removing fences, only for hedges.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Thatll be a no.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.