The Valley The Old Farm

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
cr41g_1965

Re: The Valley The Old Farm

Post by cr41g_1965 »

hard no

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

it would be cool if when you bought a field the fences would disappear
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Diabloeffect

Post by Diabloeffect »

Anyone else having problems getting the lely Juno to unload at the cow shed on this map
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

Don’t know if this is been said already, haves read the whole post.

This map combined with the more realistic mod is just not possible to play. Hills are to steep. The case 1455 can’t Handle an 2meter plough. Thats just unbelievable for me and my region I live in.

Otherwise I love the map!
Start off with small equipment and small field and grow towards combining fields and upgrade the equipment!
Cool ways to make place for placeable’s
Gives the map even more expansion.
Really nice way of taking care off the cattle. Just like I know it in reality.

Just waiting on the liebherr excavator. That’s something I can’t miss.

Great map!!!
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I think I screwed up this map for my self, running 6 day seasons with 400 cows is sooooo hard, so when I go back to this map I will play out the rest of the year then change it to 3 day seasons
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I have a long save game already on this map - mostly for dairy farming , but am thinking ofputting seasons on - have 240 cows and 5 fields - am trying build up silo stores of food and some bales - will adding seasons cause me any issues (I am on PS4) I realise theres probably some thread somewhere about this but any help much appreciated.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

No adding seasons is fine. . It's removing it from. A save game that'll cause problems
XBOX/ FS22
W1der

Post by W1der »

redglasses wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:12 am I think I screwed up this map for my self, running 6 day seasons with 400 cows is sooooo hard, so when I go back to this map I will play out the rest of the year then change it to 3 day seasons
Not sure if that is going to make it better or worse.
I think the animals "needs" adjusts accordingly to your settings (they wont need less food if you set it to 3 days).
However you will get less time ("IRL hours") to produce what they need for winter.

At least this is how I understood it.

My suggestion is to sell some of your cows ... or buy a lot of "animal wagons" to store them in during the winter.
Have not tried it but my guess is that it would work like a "hibernation chamber" for them ... :lol:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

I'm pretty sure that you are correct, W1der. Your animals need X liters of food and water and so forth per year. By going to shorter seasons, you'll need to feed them more at each feeding, but over the course of a year, you'll feed them the same cumulative amount. Also, if you go to three day seasons you'll only get one full cut of grass with a partial cut on the last day of fall. With six days you'll get two full cuts. If anything, go for longer seasons to take some of the load off.
Playing on PC
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

Question for seasons.
It’s the first time I use it and i’m Waiting for my first grass cut on the old farm.

But does the growth stadiums(yellow to dark orange) make a difference in the profit amount off grass you can make? Or is it best you always try to mow on the yellow stadium so you can get as much cuts as possible or better to let it grow to dark orange to get more grass in 1 single or maybe 2 cuts?

And does spreading fertilizer or manure have an effect on grass growing?
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!
W1der

Post by W1der »

BigYveske wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:08 pm Question for seasons.
It’s the first time I use it and i’m Waiting for my first grass cut on the old farm.
viewtopic.php?f=893&t=112321

Or you might wanna go here ... https://www.realismusmodding.com/mods/seasons/
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

niggle44 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:58 pm I have a long save game already on this map - mostly for dairy farming , but am thinking ofputting seasons on - have 240 cows and 5 fields - am trying build up silo stores of food and some bales - will adding seasons cause me any issues (I am on PS4) I realise theres probably some thread somewhere about this but any help much appreciated.
When adding seasons, it's recommended to harvest all your crops first, as seasons will want to reset them all to a harvested state. I don't think it affects ploughed or cultivated fields, just the ones with crops growing.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

so i just finished up my first year on this map on hard difficulty with seasons.. this map with seasons has brought a great deal of fun back into this game for me (especially on console which i had entirely lost a desire to play fs on).. lots of the little mods r nice touches (i could never live without the MF pack even on my pc) but mainly its the map combined with seasons.. i havent had a map draw me in this bad since old streams dropped and even it wasnt this immersive for me.. one thing i learned some time back is that having all the options in the world in terms of equipment and mods is cool and fun but i quickly lose interest in maps.. but i LOVE this map.. started off with a 2wd mf open cab and the mf mower with everything else needed to tend my 40 sheep.. i added in a couple of those fruit trees into my grass field by the pigs to add to my daily chores and help add a bit of counter balance to the loan and operating costs.. this year sold the mf and upgraded to the small valtra for some extra power for my kuhn corn planter and am now gearing up for some piggies.. im having a blast.. even got a couple days snow through the winter.. i want to throw a super huge shout out to BlackSheep Modding and Realimus Modding.. i love so many mods out there but the combination of your mod sets has brought this game back to life for me when i was otherwise losing interest more and more every single day.. thanks a million and happy farming/modding
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

PSA. Dont use the placeable Jenz chipper.It makes too much money too quick.And now we return you to your regularly scheduled program.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Bnevyn

Post by Bnevyn »

Diabloeffect wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:32 am Anyone else having problems getting the lely Juno to unload at the cow shed on this map
Yes, it appears the juno needs to run closer to the trough to empty, but the uneven floor causes it to move off track.

I also tried tipping a load of potatoes in the bunker (ones with the raising ramp) and i could not tip there nor when i drove around to tip inside the bunker on the lower level.