Stappenbach 17 (MAP)

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
W1der

Stappenbach 17 (MAP)

Post by W1der »

Was trying to find a topic on this map in the english section, but could not.

Just tried it the other day and got "stuck" doing forestry on it.
I like the saw mill area as it has some extra production features and I really like the way the wood chip and pallet triggers are setup.
The forestry areas are amazing and the landscape looks very nice with some challenging roads (especially when you are driving in the "city").

I really like what they did with this map/mod.
It is more than just a map ... It is like a game withing the game.
You start out with 400K (if I remember correctly) but ... you have to buy basically EVERYTHING (even your farm) and there is a lot to pick from.
Also a lot of extra scripts included, giving you the possibility to put placeables ANYWHERE and even adjust them in height as you do it.
If you do not buy a farm you are not allowed to access it! And this goes for the sawmill area and other functions on the map also!

The shop actually has a specific time frame for when it is open.

There is so much to discover ... looking for players to share experience with.
And GIANTS should really take some notes! :this: :smileynew:

For starters ... I am wondering if anyone tried this map with seasons?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
empato

Re: Stappenbach 17 (MAP)

Post by empato »

I play this map with seasons and everything works fine. There are also some (german) Youtubers who are doing a Let`s Play with Seasons on this map.
It was one of the most downloaded maps in FS15, and especially for us in germany we are very familiar with this kind of landscape. So it`s really fun to play on this map. I can absolutly recommend it.
Showdizzle

Re: Stappenbach 17 (MAP)

Post by Showdizzle »

Great map. Thanks LS-modcompany for making FS17 what it should have been from the outset.