Xbox one some mods no longer available

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Chewit1987

Xbox one some mods no longer available

Post by Chewit1987 »

So here is my issue... tried playing with a friend and they couldnt join as didnt have all mods... standard right! But they had downloaded all the ones available. I find out that i had a mod they couldnt download... (must been discontinued)
Is there a list of mods that have been removed as if didnt have a friend i would not have known why slowely no one else was joining my game!

P.s IF YOUR MAKING A MULTIPLAYER GAME REMEMBER TO DESELECT THE MAPS FROM DLC LIST.....OTHER THAN THE ONE YOUR PLAYING!

Attached 23/10/17
Found a few mods on xbox one that cant have new people that have the game able to download.
They are.....

Vport
Large Bale fork h
Lizard 340 feeder wagon
Minion weight
Last edited by Chewit1987 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redglasses

Re: Xbox one some mods no longer available

Post by redglasses »

^^ya its kind of annoying, I try not to use those mods because I cant play with others
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

One thing to take into consideration mate some mods might be called something slightly different I had a lad who wanted to join my game and couldn’t find all the mods and one or two of them were called different things! The best thing to do is just make a multiplayer map with non mods or slowly add them over a period of time! Saves people having to get 30 mods to join a game
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
Chewit1987

Post by Chewit1987 »

Jamiephilips23 wrote:One thing to take into consideration mate some mods might be called something slightly different I had a lad who wanted to join my game and couldn’t find all the mods and one or two of them were called different things! The best thing to do is just make a multiplayer map with non mods or slowly add them over a period of time! Saves people having to get 30 mods to join a game
You might be right on that but im also aware mods have been removed before... such as a minion weight if you downloaded it before it got removed becouse of copyright issues then you still have it but new people playing CANT and therefore cant join if your using it. But unless you know it got removed you wont know people cant join. Thats the issue it wont auto delete you must remove from mod list yourself!