Attacher joint issue

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
pedrochapps

Attacher joint issue

Post by pedrochapps »

I have been working on this for 2 weeks now and my brain has gone beyond melted.

im trying to have it mount to both the Jcb 3000 and the Jcb 4000 the issue is that the 3000 joint which i think is the one it hooking to is -8 seen here

and when in game is this fine but when i attach the tool to the 4000 its at an angle.

now on the attacher joint for the tool it looks like this. But if i 90 that number in the pic the tool does the opposite fine on the 4000 at an Angle on the 3000

So I tried adding a second Attacher joint all on 90 for the 4000 but it still picking up the first attacher, There Both trailer so i guess this is where the issue is with that.

So ive tried changing it to semitrailerHook it goes bananas when i try that, So it could be that i have not set up the semitrailerHook Right on the 4000, it already has one for mounting a trailer that could also be the issue,

So my Next Option is to have the attacher as an Option when buying it,. Is that possible.? or is there another way other than having 2 items in the Store ?
pedrochapps

Re: Attacher joint issue

Post by pedrochapps »

yep buyable attacher joint worked.

Now i just need the 110 to say what i need it to say with out giving me lua errors
TSM

Re: Attacher joint issue

Post by TSM »

81.591 is odd angle for an attacher?