Estancia Lapacho

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Smith Modding

Re: Estancia Lapacho

Post by Smith Modding »

Just stop arguing jeeeez this is a farming game y'all are acting like 12 year olds
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Omfg , this is like forum wars. Right . FW1.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:09 pm It was the first map with it on consoles (that I've played, I could be wrong). The only thing close is BSM's removable hedge rows which work the same way.

Anyway, my post was intended to be humorous but that was unfortunately lost in your continuous quest for negativity in this thread. Again, we get it, you don't like EL. *thumbsup* This game is fun for me and if there is a map that I don't like, I don't waste my time with it. In the game or on the forums. But that's just me.
First off, the above quote had nothing to do with you so I'm not sure why you quoted it, but that's cool. I like to keep things light, and humorous in my posts and some folks find that offensive I guess.
muzickmage wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:27 pm..... You create a thread titled "Estancia Lepacho"
I did
..... You agree with my comments concerning the map being of non interest
No, I like the map. It's not the greatest ever, and I wouldn't have bought it by itself, but that doesn't make it garbage to me. I guess I just like the game enough to overlook things that are important to others. I'm also not comparing it to PC only maps that I don't have access to either. I'm sure there are many, many great places to get your virtual farm on.
..... Then add that you don't spend time in game/on forum that involves maps you don't like
Yes, that's true.
While at the same time, I have to wonder (as you did request "thoughts") if you were maybe thinking, or hoping that all posted comments were going to be in compliment to the E.L. map.
Not at all. I think we're all well aware that some folks didn't find the map appealing. But you continue to "defend your position" for a reason I can't fathom. I don't like Mustang Valley Ranch. I expressed the opinion in that forum that it just wasn't for me but I'm glad someone enjoys it, then I got outta there. I had nothing more to add. I didn't try to "defend my position", however I could list a few things if asked.
Personally, I see this thread leading in the direction of a one-sided argument. If you like the map you can speak against people's opinion's all you want without being accused of trying to control people's opinions. But if you don't like the map then your comments are accused of being..... of derailment, of fighting, and characteristic of someone who prefers to cause trouble.
You can speak about whatever you want to. Asking me to be a personal financial advisor is derailing the thread. See here:
muzickmage wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:37 pmI am willing to listen to your argument explaining to me why the Estancia map is "worth money" vs the FREE modded maps.
I'm not here to convince you to or to tell you "why it's worth the money". Maybe start an off topic thread to discuss your personal finances perhaps. This is an absolute attempt to derail the thread.
While at the same time, people can post positive comments till the cows come home... and nothing is said. I made a few comments.... most in defense of my initial post, and I receive 2 replies explaining "we get it.... you don't like the map".

Being that my opinion isn't in favor of the map does that mean I am limited to x amount of posts? Did I exceed my limit?
Not at all friend. You can post here as much as you want to my man (or woman, whatever) I don't run this forum. There's really no need to "defend" your position. I'm not trying to change your mind. I do apologize for anything I've said that has offended you. That was not my intention.

Maybe it's about time for this thread to get locked. I don't see much use in something that was originally intended to discuss a map that wasn't even released yet.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
muzickmage

Post by muzickmage »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:08 pm
fenixguy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:09 pm It was the first map with it on consoles (that I've played, I could be wrong). The only thing close is BSM's removable hedge rows which work the same way.

Anyway, my post was intended to be humorous but that was unfortunately lost in your continuous quest for negativity in this thread. Again, we get it, you don't like EL. *thumbsup* This game is fun for me and if there is a map that I don't like, I don't waste my time with it. In the game or on the forums. But that's just me.
First off, the above quote had nothing to do with you so I'm not sure why you quoted it, but that's cool. I like to keep things light, and humorous in my posts and some folks find that offensive I guess.
muzickmage wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:27 pm..... You create a thread titled "Estancia Lepacho"
I did
..... You agree with my comments concerning the map being of non interest
No, I like the map. It's not the greatest ever, and I wouldn't have bought it by itself, but that doesn't make it garbage to me. I guess I just like the game enough to overlook things that are important to others. I'm also not comparing it to PC only maps that I don't have access to either. I'm sure there are many, many great places to get your virtual farm on.
..... Then add that you don't spend time in game/on forum that involves maps you don't like
Yes, that's true.
While at the same time, I have to wonder (as you did request "thoughts") if you were maybe thinking, or hoping that all posted comments were going to be in compliment to the E.L. map.
Not at all. I think we're all well aware that some folks didn't find the map appealing. But you continue to "defend your position" for a reason I can't fathom. I don't like Mustang Valley Ranch. I expressed the opinion in that forum that it just wasn't for me but I'm glad someone enjoys it, then I got outta there. I had nothing more to add. I didn't try to "defend my position", however I could list a few things if asked.
Personally, I see this thread leading in the direction of a one-sided argument. If you like the map you can speak against people's opinion's all you want without being accused of trying to control people's opinions. But if you don't like the map then your comments are accused of being..... of derailment, of fighting, and characteristic of someone who prefers to cause trouble.
You can speak about whatever you want to. Asking me to be a personal financial advisor is derailing the thread. See here:
muzickmage wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:37 pmI am willing to listen to your argument explaining to me why the Estancia map is "worth money" vs the FREE modded maps.
I'm not here to convince you to or to tell you "why it's worth the money". Maybe start an off topic thread to discuss your personal finances perhaps. This is an absolute attempt to derail the thread.
While at the same time, people can post positive comments till the cows come home... and nothing is said. I made a few comments.... most in defense of my initial post, and I receive 2 replies explaining "we get it.... you don't like the map".

Being that my opinion isn't in favor of the map does that mean I am limited to x amount of posts? Did I exceed my limit?
Not at all friend. You can post here as much as you want to my man (or woman, whatever) I don't run this forum. There's really no need to "defend" your position. I'm not trying to change your mind. I do apologize for anything I've said that has offended you. That was not my intention.

Maybe it's about time for this thread to get locked. I don't see much use in something that was originally intended to discuss a map that wasn't even released yet.
Just to note, that comment about helping me understand why EL was worth buying... wasn't addressed to you...

It was addressed to someone who disagreed with my narrative that the map "wasn't worth money". So in fair reply to their opinion against mine I simply asked for help understanding their point of view. Why "is" it worth money? (it wasn't an open question) The comment was addressed to one particular person in respect to the conversation between them and I.

I don't think the thread should be locked. I think the comments thus far is helpful to those researching whether the map is a good idea for them. Here on this thread people can see comments addressing both the positives and the negatives.... each of which I myself would find helpful when trying to make the decision for myself.

If anything, I think we need more of each side of the argument. We need more positive, and we need more negative. Otherwise, the whole thread just becomes one sided. I for one will keep reading this thread (as long as it lasts) to enjoy both sides.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

:hi: That's how we have discussions friend. I think we'll get along just fine. Again, I apologize for any offense.

To be honest, I haven't even seen EL since TVTOF released. While I really like the idea of doing two maps at once in the upper and lower hemispheres and their respective seasons GEOs, it may be a while before I visit "Barbie's Playhouse" again. :lol:

In summation, I'm still happy I purchased the season pass. There has been something in each DLC that I've found useful.
muzickmage

Post by muzickmage »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:59 pm :hi: That's how we have discussions friend. I think we'll get along just fine. Again, I apologize for any offense.

To be honest, I haven't even seen EL since TVTOF released. While I really like the idea of doing two maps at once in the upper and lower hemispheres and their respective seasons GEOs, it may be a while before I visit "Barbie's Playhouse" again. :lol:

In summation, I'm still happy I purchased the season pass. There has been something in each DLC that I've found useful.
What is TVTOF?

And no apology necessary. All is well.

(edit) Speaking of Barbie's playhouse lol... it makes me kinda miss the sims. But that's another story.
Last edited by muzickmage on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Why, The Valley The Old Farm of course. Only the best map in the history of all maps by the greatest modder(s) in the history of all modders. :lol:

Nah, it's pretty good though.
muzickmage

Post by muzickmage »

I'm waiting to see what the modders do with Estancia. The map already has a good setting (i'll agree that far). Like Sosnovka modders (I trust) are going to bring the map to life. I'll want the map then lol.
jbordelon

Post by jbordelon »

I kind of like this map. I played on it a bit before TVTOF came out. My daughter LOVES this map. She is six, and the fact that she can go in the house is amazing to her. She has been playing for a few weeks and hasnt harvested a single crop. She plays pretend in the house, and she has a fleet of about 20 pink, purple and green convertibles.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:31 pmDon't forget that groundbreaking Barbies Playhouse... Bet you all have spent a LOT of time in there in sheer wonderment at the collection of preserves in the pantry and the time that Giants misspent in adding value to THAT map.
jbordelon wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:48 pm I kind of like this map. I played on it a bit before TVTOF came out. My daughter LOVES this map. She is six, and the fact that she can go in the house is amazing to her. She has been playing for a few weeks and hasnt harvested a single crop. She plays pretend in the house, and she has a fleet of about 20 pink, purple and green convertibles.
:lol: That's just too good.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

^^ looks like Giants found their demographic for this map..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

well.. i bought the dlc for the equipment and i suppose its only fair to give the map a go as well.. so my question (srry if its already been asked).. is this map seasons ready? thanks for any replies
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
markare

Post by markare »

Yes it is.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Yep! In fact you have to have the Paraguay geo to grow sugar cane
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

awesome thanks a bunch.. no seasons would have been a deal breaker for the map for sure
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick