LiquidStoragePack

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
bdbssb

Re: LiquidStoragePack

Post by bdbssb »

Looks like the update is live!!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Thanks for the update. How about adding a rear hitch for a dolly to the 60000L multi tank? 60000L of digestate/slurry goes fast.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

Thank you.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:35 pm Thanks for the update. How about adding a rear hitch for a dolly to the 60000L multi tank? 60000L of digestate/slurry goes fast.
I’ll see what I can do bud. It’s a bit of a long process getting things updated via modhub. Maybe I can even do what I did to another one of my trailers for pc. I made it so that u could select either a semi or trailer attachment for the front of the trailer. That way u don’t have to use a dolly. Just have to decide if I want the headache :biggrin2:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:50 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:35 pm Thanks for the update. How about adding a rear hitch for a dolly to the 60000L multi tank? 60000L of digestate/slurry goes fast.
I’ll see what I can do bud. It’s a bit of a long process getting things updated via modhub. Maybe I can even do what I did to another one of my trailers for pc. I made it so that u could select either a semi or trailer attachment for the front of the trailer. That way u don’t have to use a dolly. Just have to decide if I want the headache :biggrin2:
Its still the best water/slurry/digestate/liquid fertilizer trailer there is. Your attachment idea is awesome. If you dont want the headache I totally understand. Thanks!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

I’ll try to fit it into my time. Lol little spare time unfortunately.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:44 pm I’ll try to fit it into my time. Lol little spare time unfortunately.
No rush.No pressure. I appreciate what you have done. Are you planning on converting your mods to FS19?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:24 pm
bdbssb wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:44 pm I’ll try to fit it into my time. Lol little spare time unfortunately.
No rush.No pressure. I appreciate what you have done. Are you planning on converting your mods to FS19?
No idea what fs19 entails yet.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:41 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:24 pm
No idea what fs19 entails yet.
any chance of.ever making a manure bunker or.adding it to forage n chips?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

ok submitted an update, pretty pumped about this one.
BBCode Full: Image
Optional front and back hitches on semi tanks and I reworked the rear hitches on the small tanks. Now lets see if it takes less than 3 months to get it tested lol.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

This is a masterpiece!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

If/when it goes through I have a krampe pack I may try to submit. It’s the ingame semi tipper and 750 with the capacities upped a bit, colorable, hitches added to the rear, then the coolest thing about the pack is I added a blower pipe like the snow blower has so that the tipper acts like an over loading wagon.
Here is a link to my pc version. It’s called “krampe pack”. Now if I submit it to console I’ll pribably drop the capacity down a bit, not sure some equipment would be able to handle 200k lol.
https://bdbssb3.wixsite.com/mods/equipment
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:49 am If/when it goes through I have a krampe pack I may try to submit. It’s the ingame semi tipper and 750 with the capacities upped a bit, colorable, hitches added to the rear, then the coolest thing about the pack is I added a blower pipe like the snow blower has so that the tipper acts like an over loading wagon.
Here is a link to my pc version. It’s called “krampe pack”. Now if I submit it to console I’ll pribably drop the capacity down a bit, not sure some equipment would be able to handle 200k lol.
https://bdbssb3.wixsite.com/mods/equipment
Id say 140k or 150k would work. This stuff sounds awesome. Can you load them with manure? Good luck,Im for sure hoping they make it to consoles.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Mattharv

Post by Mattharv »

Omg that would be amazing on console
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Morning all

I may well have missed it, but is there a way of seeing how much is held in storage?

Am on console. I've looked everywhere (famous last words) and searched on here but can't find any info. TIA
FS17 on XBone