LiquidStoragePack

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Maze313

Re: LiquidStoragePack

Post by Maze313 »

Only way I found to see what is in the liquid storage is to drive to it with a tank to fill
Playing on PS5 and PC
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Maze313 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:42 pm Only way I found to see what is in the liquid storage is to drive to it with a tank to fill
Yeah don’t believe I have it set to be recognized as a farm silo or it “may” show up like ur other crops in the main menu. If it was pc there would be more options like adding display boards. I haven’t seen an in game option for that yet. Specifically on a placeable. If you know of one pass along the mod name and I’ll take a look.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:05 pm
bdbssb wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:49 am If/when it goes through I have a krampe pack I may try to submit. It’s the ingame semi tipper and 750 with the capacities upped a bit, colorable, hitches added to the rear, then the coolest thing about the pack is I added a blower pipe like the snow blower has so that the tipper acts like an over loading wagon.
Here is a link to my pc version. It’s called “krampe pack”. Now if I submit it to console I’ll pribably drop the capacity down a bit, not sure some equipment would be able to handle 200k lol.
https://bdbssb3.wixsite.com/mods/equipment
Id say 140k or 150k would work. This stuff sounds awesome. Can you load them with manure? Good luck,Im for sure hoping they make it to consoles.
They haul everything the semi tipper will haul. I believe that includes manure. It should even haul snow. I still haven’t played any seasons map lol.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:48 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:05 pm
bdbssb wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:49 am If/when it goes through I have a krampe pack I may try to submit. It’s the ingame semi tipper and 750 with the capacities upped a bit, colorable, hitches added to the rear, then the coolest thing about the pack is I added a blower pipe like the snow blower has so that the tipper acts like an over loading wagon.
Here is a link to my pc version. It’s called “krampe pack”. Now if I submit it to console I’ll pribably drop the capacity down a bit, not sure some equipment would be able to handle 200k lol.
https://bdbssb3.wixsite.com/mods/equipment
Id say 140k or 150k would work. This stuff sounds awesome. Can you load them with manure? Good luck,Im for sure hoping they make it to consoles.
They haul everything the semi tipper will haul. I believe that includes manure. It should even haul snow. I still haven’t played any seasons map lol.
Damnit,I really hope you can get them to consoles. Im hyped for this!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Well this update is in console testing atm. If it pushes through I may submit the krampe pack.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I hope it does bdbssb *thumbsup* thats just a great mod :hi:
PS5 / FS22
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

That'll be great *thumbsup*
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

bdbssb wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:19 pm Any questions let me know *thumbsup*
Would it be possible to get duals as "standard" tire option on the 60,000 liter tanker?

Or, is there a reason for the single setup? *curious*

I have an animal farm with 2000 cows / 2000 pigs. I've been carting slurry to the BGA all day and it's something that looks odd to me. I ended up swapping to the wide tire option, but I've always assumed that was for off-road usage.

thanks!
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

I hope it does, I use it on every map..its great and tge Krampe pack...I hope..take care all.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Ok new update went live. Hope you like it.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:06 pm Ok new update went live. Hope you like it.
So far Im loving it. Thanks!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Glad u like it.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Farmer216 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:29 pm
bdbssb wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:19 pm Any questions let me know *thumbsup*
Would it be possible to get duals as "standard" tire option on the 60,000 liter tanker?

Or, is there a reason for the single setup? *curious*

I have an animal farm with 2000 cows / 2000 pigs. I've been carting slurry to the BGA all day and it's something that looks odd to me. I ended up swapping to the wide tire option, but I've always assumed that was for off-road usage.

thanks!
If i would have had the request b4 the last review I coulda added the tire option. Unfortunately making a simple change is quite a headache. It took close to a month getting this to pass. They have tightened things up a bit. It’s a good thing, just a long turnaround.
JamP

Post by JamP »

bdbssb wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:46 pm
Maze313 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:42 pm Only way I found to see what is in the liquid storage is to drive to it with a tank to fill
Yeah don’t believe I have it set to be recognized as a farm silo or it “may” show up like ur other crops in the main menu. If it was pc there would be more options like adding display boards. I haven’t seen an in game option for that yet. Specifically on a placeable. If you know of one pass along the mod name and I’ll take a look.
In the Xbox (consoles) mod Tank Tech Tanker Pack ... (GtX, Eribus Ls-modcompany) there is in the back of the tanks an equipment that shows the amount stored in the tanks and the type of liquid. I do not know if it helps.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

JamP wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:35 am
bdbssb wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:46 pm
In the Xbox (consoles) mod Tank Tech Tanker Pack ... (GtX, Eribus Ls-modcompany) there is in the back of the tanks an equipment that shows the amount stored in the tanks and the type of liquid. I do not know if it helps.
Oh i thought someone was inquiring the places me to show amount in storage. I may be misunderstanding?