LiquidStoragePack

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
bdbssb

Re: LiquidStoragePack

Post by bdbssb »

TurboFarmer wrote:@bdbssb Downloaded and 5star rated as soon as it went live! Stuff like this is definitely appreciated on console. Thanks for sharing with us!
Cool ty and yw *thumbsup*
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

Love the new mod bdbssb, very useful with the water alone with all of the sheep and cows I have lol, what we also need is a better way to make TMR for the cows, I know there are mods for pc but have scripting so they can't be on console but would there be anyway to make something console compatible that would help with the production of TMR?
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

Scuba steve wrote:Love the new mod bdbssb, very useful with the water alone with all of the sheep and cows I have lol, what we also need is a better way to make TMR for the cows, I know there are mods for pc but have scripting so they can't be on console but would there be anyway to make something console compatible that would help with the production of TMR?

What I do mate is just stock pile it then store it in a silo makes it much easier if you’re really busy!
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Scuba steve wrote:Love the new mod bdbssb, very useful with the water alone with all of the sheep and cows I have lol, what we also need is a better way to make TMR for the cows, I know there are mods for pc but have scripting so they can't be on console but would there be anyway to make something console compatible that would help with the production of TMR?
Forage N Chips silo holds all the TMR ingredients and TMR and you can use the big Peecon mixer and mix it and store it at the silo.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

now with the 1.5 update you can fill the mixers just using the silo's
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

lefe1 wrote:now with the 1.5 update you can fill the mixers just using the silo's
It seems to me like the weights are more needed now after the update? More than just for realism. Like it affects the tractor more.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

lefe1 wrote:now with the 1.5 update you can fill the mixers just using the silo's
Haven't tried this yet Lefe, working on trying to replenish some of my TMR ingredients. Just to be clear tho, you can now pull the mixer under the discharge pipe and add silage, then straw, then etc. instead of only being able to only add one thing to the mixer like before?

Edit: Sorry all. Should have read the thread on the storage silos first. All the answers are there, this one was just first on the list of threads. Awesome fix tho. Ready to try it out. Thanks.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

Thanks everyone, don't I feel a step behind in the game lol, didn't know you can now fill the mixer with different ingredients (straw, hay, silage) under the pipe for the silo lol, thanks again, now making TMR is so much faster.
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
novass

Post by novass »

I have it downloaded..just slow at putting it to work.but thank you for making the liquids pack.I will be putting it to work on all my maps.
question though. ..where do you give ratings at?..I'm a d#+&@$$..just don't know where..but thank you for all your modds bdbssb.I always look forward to them..take care....Chris
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Any chance of a water only refillable storage? This would be really useful for animals where the other liquids aren't required. I would just use this mod (which is great btw) but it has too big a footprint to fit in a lot of animal yards. Currently I'm using your modded garant tanker to serve the purpose.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

novass wrote:I have it downloaded..just slow at putting it to work.but thank you for making the liquids pack.I will be putting it to work on all my maps.
question though. ..where do you give ratings at?..I'm a d#+&@$$..just don't know where..but thank you for all your modds bdbssb.I always look forward to them..take care....Chris
The only way to rate a mod is to go to the farming simulator website and select the mod and rate. Why this isn't possible with the console I have no idea?
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

FarmerJimbob wrote:Any chance of a water only refillable storage? This would be really useful for animals where the other liquids aren't required. I would just use this mod (which is great btw) but it has too big a footprint to fit in a lot of animal yards. Currently I'm using your modded garant tanker to serve the purpose.
I imagine the kotte storage container could be converted to hold all liquids instead of just slurry, however it isn't much smaller than the tanks I think? Honestly at 60k the tank in the pack will supply more than enough water. If not just find a nearby location for the placeable storage.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

bdbssb wrote:
FarmerJimbob wrote:Any chance of a water only refillable storage? This would be really useful for animals where the other liquids aren't required. I would just use this mod (which is great btw) but it has too big a footprint to fit in a lot of animal yards. Currently I'm using your modded garant tanker to serve the purpose.
I imagine the kotte storage container could be converted to hold all liquids instead of just slurry, however it isn't much smaller than the tanks I think? Honestly at 60k the tank in the pack will supply more than enough water. If not just find a nearby location for the placeable storage.
Don't get me wrong, the 60k is definitely more than enough water but I'd rather have 1 of those tankers to take around the farms and refill placeable tanks rather than have 3 of them. I'm just amazed nobody has done one given they exist in multiple guises for fertiliser, I thought the Mappers Paradise would fit the bill but its just another water tower and it charges. I'm playing TWC at the moment and finding suitable areas for placeables is nigh on impossible. Getting the forage silo in, which was an absolute must for me, was tricky enough on that map. Maybe I'll just have to use some Fliegl hook lift barrels for water.
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Maybe bdbssb could make a placeable garage that you can modify vehicles in . Or a trailer for the skidsteers that can be attached to the pickup truck . For all platforms including console.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FarmerJimbob wrote:
bdbssb wrote:
Don't get me wrong, the 60k is definitely more than enough water but I'd rather have 1 of those tankers to take around the farms and refill placeable tanks rather than have 3 of them. I'm just amazed nobody has done one given they exist in multiple guises for fertiliser, I thought the Mappers Paradise would fit the bill but its just another water tower and it charges. I'm playing TWC at the moment and finding suitable areas for placeables is nigh on impossible. Getting the forage silo in, which was an absolute must for me, was tricky enough on that map. Maybe I'll just have to use some Fliegl hook lift barrels for water.
Enough fliegel hooklifts to equal 60000L will take 13 slots,one of these uses 8 slots.Then if you want fuel fligels another 13 slots vs 8.So in all you have 6 fligels at 26 slots,plus hooklift trailers if you make a chain,doing what 2 of these do for 16 slots.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.