LiquidStoragePack

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
RODHA

Re: LiquidStoragePack

Post by RODHA »

bdbssb wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:50 pm
JamP wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:35 am
bdbssb wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:46 pm Yeah don’t believe I have it set to be recognized as a farm silo or it “may” show up like ur other crops in the main menu. If it was pc there would be more options like adding display boards. I haven’t seen an in game option for that yet. Specifically on a placeable. If you know of one pass along the mod name and I’ll take a look.
In the Xbox (consoles) mod Tank Tech Tanker Pack ... (GtX, Eribus Ls-modcompany) there is in the back of the tanks an equipment that shows the amount stored in the tanks and the type of liquid. I do not know if it helps.
Oh i thought someone was inquiring the places me to show amount in storage. I may be misunderstanding?
I think he was referring to your below comment.
bdbssb wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:46 pmIf it was pc there would be more options like adding display boards. I haven’t seen an in game option for that yet. Specifically on a placeable. If you know of one pass along the mod name and I’ll take a look.
Tank Tech Tanker Pack has a display board at the back which makes us think may be it is also possible for your mod.
PS5 / FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Dont one of the auger wagons have a storage display on the side.or?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:46 pm
Maze313 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:42 pm Only way I found to see what is in the liquid storage is to drive to it with a tank to fill
Yeah don’t believe I have it set to be recognized as a farm silo or it “may” show up like ur other crops in the main menu. If it was pc there would be more options like adding display boards. I haven’t seen an in game option for that yet. Specifically on a placeable. If you know of one pass along the mod name and I’ll take a look.
In the Xbox (consoles) mod Tank Tech Tanker Pack ... (GtX, Eribus Ls-modcompany) there is in the back of the tanks an equipment that shows the amount stored in the tanks and the type of liquid. I do not know if it helps.
GTX tank only holds 1 liquid at a time. Liquid storage holds 5 or 6. That might be an issue. IDK
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:47 am Dont one of the auger wagons have a storage display on the side.or?
Horsch UW 160 has it yes.

And you are right, having more than one liquid type might be a problem in terms of display.

Tbh, what I really wonder about FS19 is how user friendly will it be in terms of modding?
I hope that aspect would be much more advanced than FS17.
PS5 / FS22
JamP

Post by JamP »

RODHA wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:15 pm
Oh i thought someone was inquiring the places me to show amount in storage. I may be misunderstanding?
bdbssb wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:46 pmIf it was pc there would be more options like adding display boards. I haven’t seen an in game option for that yet. Specifically on a placeable. If you know of one pass along the mod name and I’ll take a look.
Tank Tech Tanker Pack has a display board at the back which makes us think may be it is also possible for your mod.
That's it! I need to improve my English .... lol.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Yes vehicle mods have displays, however a placeable works differently.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Ok, thank you for the info *thumbsup* :hi:
PS5 / FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:23 pm
Waiting on that Krampe thread to open.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:36 pm

Sorry krampe isn’t going to happen. Giants told me it wasn’t realistic. Funny the snowblower blows everything??
Pc users are loving it. Sorry console guys. I was pretty excited about this one.
In their defense I do have it in my site which is against their rules. It can’t be anywhere else. They also said it’s an in game model. That it is, I did make it colorable, changed decals, and added the hitch, but it is their model.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Seriously? Since when Giants is looking for the realism part of the mods?
Besides garant tanker in the liquid storage pack is exactly the same body with the in game garant tanker and it holds 60k ltrs (2x the capacity of the original) which is way too unrealistic.
That is not a problem but your idea is?
Sometimes I really can't understand the contradictive decisions of Giants.
It is like there are no written rules on some aspects and someone is deciding on their own.
PS5 / FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:18 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:36 pm
Sorry krampe isn’t going to happen. Giants told me it wasn’t realistic. Funny the snowblower blows everything??
Pc users are loving it. Sorry console guys. I was pretty excited about this one.
In their defense I do have it in my site which is against their rules. It can’t be anywhere else. They also said it’s an in game model. That it is, I did make it colorable, changed decals, and added the hitch, but it is their model.
No worries. I appreciate what you have done for us consolers.
The autoload bale trailer is a in game model and unrealistic.
Filltrigger tools are ingame model and unrealistic.

As always,Thanks and I hope t see your worrk in FS19.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

RODHA wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:25 pm It is like there are no written rules on some aspects and someone is deciding on their own.
This.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

We need this pack on FS19!! We have no trailer for liquid fertilizer!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Sorry haven’t done anything on modhub. I have all my stuff on my personal site for pc. Short on time.