Mega map

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
BadFox13

Mega map

Post by BadFox13 »

Hey,
I’m wandering how hard it would be to create a map that comes the main maps form fs2011 (Farmington), fs2013 (hagenstedt), fs15 (bjornholm), fs17 (goldcrest) I’m fairly new to modding some I’m just wandering if this would even be possible.

Thanks,
Azfoor

Re: Mega map

Post by Azfoor »

I have seen a16x map for FS17 so it would be possible but I know little about nodding.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

There was a map like this in 15, I can't remember what it was called, but it combined 4 Giants maps into one 4x map. I seen it on Youtube but I can't remember who it's was.
PS4
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

It might be possible, but you would need quite a powerful system to be able to play such a map since it would require 4x the resources than a standard map. It certainly wouldn't be possible to use this on the consoles since there only maps the same size as the two standard maps are allowed.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

I found a video of the map with 4 maps in one, the map was called The World of Farmcraft or maybe it's just Farmcraft but here is the link if you want to check it out

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mFLj2yTrCjs

I don't know if you were talking to me don_apple but don't worry, I know this would never be on console :lol:
PS4
BadFox13

Post by BadFox13 »

Thanks you guys have been very helpful :biggrin2:
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

BadFox13 wrote:Thanks you guys have been very helpful :biggrin2:
NP *thumbsup*
PS4
BadFox13

Post by BadFox13 »

Hey ,
I was wandering if anyone knows how to add multiple terrain files to a map in edited I’m working on my “mega map” and I can’t figure out how how do do it myself and isn’t really much info online

Thanks,
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

BadFox13 wrote:Hey ,
I was wandering if anyone knows how to add multiple terrain files to a map in edited I’m working on my “mega map” and I can’t figure out how how do do it myself and isn’t really much info online

Thanks,
Are you talking about multi angle terrain?
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

If so, there is an guide here - - > viewtopic.php?f=895&t=103798
BadFox13

Post by BadFox13 »

No I’m trying to make 4 small maps into 1 big one. Can’t figure how to put in all there terrain files to the big one.
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

BadFox13 wrote:No I’m trying to make 4 small maps into 1 big one. Can’t figure how to put in all there terrain files to the big one.
You need to take the map dem files from each map and combine them into one png file.
I would use gimp, it's free.
Make sure to scale image to correct size then put in map01 folder and good to go.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC