BSM 3-point Tipper Update!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Diggity

Re: BSM 3-point Tipper Update!

Post by Diggity »

If someone has a Facebook account I would be grateful if you posted something about the change on their page.

I wonder if they could make something like this an option in the shop purchase screen where you select the control design? Or simply have two separate tippers to choose from? This really makes me sad. I used it to feed the pigs and still could, but like I described above, the lack of smooth control causes it to dump almost instantly and if you back up too far over the feed trough it dumps on the ground inside the pen and NOT in the trough! The huge advantage of this tipper is the small three point design and the fact that it is recognized under the silo pipe. I don't think there are ANY front loader buckets that can be filled at the silo, please correct me on that if I'm wrong. The feeding of pigs with a loader means having several piles of grains on the ground near the confinement.

Maybe another modder can create something like we had? At least another three point tipper that can fill at the silo. :frown:
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

after reading this I will not be downloading the update...that little tipper is perfect as is

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Me too
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Well, I guess I'm glad I could help... :hi: Ya, for a LOT of tasks this tipper WAS nearly perfect and the only real choice. The thing I miss most was as you slowly tip to about half (still NOT dumping, which is a good thing) you started to be able to see under the box and could tell exactly where it was going to dump, then on back to dump! I made a video just before the update where I was using it to make TMR, feed the cows and then dump silage into the silo. It makes me cry to watch it now, like a video they show at a funeral. :frown:
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

You could use the Galucho bucket (I think that is the name) as it works like the 3-point tipper.

But, I agree, I liked the tip function on it too and updated without knowing it was taken away. I used mine for small 1m logs and bales.
PS4 Farmer
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

I'm looking for that bucket, is it in the loader section? Who makes it or brand name and is it PS4?

Thanks
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

It is the Galucho BH 225
Not sure what section it is in on the mod page. It is listed in the Misc category in-game. Yes, on PS4
PS4 Farmer
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Ah, yep, there it is! Thanks
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

I bought it and tried it for a bit, but like the loader buckets, it does not get recognized at the fill pipe on the silo which is a shame. It is also a bit small in capacity but I could live with that. Drat...
Blacksheep-Modding

Post by Blacksheep-Modding »

lefe1 wrote::sadnew: I really like what bsm is doing with mods. but yes I agree I also was using this on Altenstein. now it doesn't tip so why is it called a 3-point tipper if it can't tip anymore? well I guess i'll find something else to use. bummer :sadnew:
The tipper always tip there is just another assigned key.
Blacksheep-Modding

the only thing to change on the update is the tip there is just another assigned key and stabilize when it is filled with wood or bales.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Awesome, thanks for the update BSM. I haven't had a chance to use it in-game yet since updating.
PS4 Farmer
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote:
lefe1 wrote::sadnew: I really like what bsm is doing with mods. but yes I agree I also was using this on Altenstein. now it doesn't tip so why is it called a 3-point tipper if it can't tip anymore? well I guess i'll find something else to use. bummer :sadnew:
The tipper always tip there is just another assigned key.

Well ok I think I figured it out there was no tip when I updated it but I shutdown the ps4 and when I got back on ps4 and went into the game now there is a tip the x button. so i'm thinking that I had to restart my ps4 for it to work. So there is a tip function on the 3 point tipper. so it's all good.
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote:the only thing to change on the update is the tip there is just another assigned key and stabilize when it is filled with wood or bales.
I respectfully disagree. The proportional control of the tipping is gone. Either fully tipped to unload position or upright. This is NOT the same as it was. Also the weight has increased dramatically.
Blacksheep-Modding

Diggity wrote:
Blacksheep-Modding wrote:the only thing to change on the update is the tip there is just another assigned key and stabilize when it is filled with wood or bales.
I respectfully disagree. The proportional control of the tipping is gone. Either fully tipped to unload position or upright. This is NOT the same as it was. Also the weight has increased dramatically.
The weight has to be increased for reasons of stability. and ditto for the discharge.
It's not easy to do what you want on the console ;)