BSM 3-point Tipper Update!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Diggity

Re: BSM 3-point Tipper Update!

Post by Diggity »

I found a workable solution for the updated three point tipper! The FiatAgri crawler tractor WITH front weight is just heavy enough to manage the tipper loaded and with the crawler tracks it maneuvers pretty good while light in the front end! It also seems to sit up high enough to allow dumping into the spots that became too high with the update. I hope this is useful for someone. Jim
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Its too heavy now and yes it was better before the update.
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Mydamnwell

Post by Mydamnwell »

Yet again we see a bunch of people blindly defending BSM.

The tipper worked fine before, there was nothing wrong with it. It was an integral part of my farm operation and I used it for mucking out the cows and distributing silage /manure. The freaking thing weighs so much now that my tractors can't use it anymore, just sends the front wheels towards the sky, forget about loading it. Even the mf5613 struggles. What's the point if I need a 200hp tractor for a little 3pt tipper.

They ruined this and they ruined the hook lift truck. The BSM team needs to learn how to quit while they're ahead.
Console pleb [PS4]
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Ya, I wonder in a case what other reasons they might have had to make the changes they did? The old version was a bit jiggly when you bumped into something but it was okay. I weighed it on the scale and forget now the numbers but it seems like it was nearly half as much as the Old MF tractor? And that was empty! I try not to go too hard on them but I feel like in a lot of these instances we never really know what they are trying to accomplish with some of the changes that get made.

i have been using the Fiat crawler where I was using the old MF and I get by... biggest trouble comes from the fact that it causes the rubber tire machine to squat so bad that you loose too much lift height, assuming it doesn't simply pull the front end off the ground.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I usually wait to see what the fallout is with any mod before I decide to download an update

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Ya, I learned my lesson on this one! I was using it SO MUCH on Altenstein, I even asked here or on the PSN community before I downloaded it, and like a darn fool I couldn't leave well enough alone and downloaded the update. I thought, wow, they are going to improve my favorite tool! Why wait? (Place one foot directly behind own back side and swing vigorously)
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

once bitten twice shy....

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Mydamnwell

Post by Mydamnwell »

Judging from their posts on page two I'd be inclined to say Bsm just does it to mess with the console players... If we were on PC I'm guessing we could roll back the update.

I think I'll just stay away from BSM mods from now on.
Console pleb [PS4]
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

You don`t want to play TVTOF??
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

on the contrary for me... BSM produces quality content with consoles in mind... one just needs to have patience when updates comes out

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

I think it is a real pity that they wouldn't make the old one available as a separate tool in the hub. And I wonder if they couldn't make it a single tool, but make the different options available when you buy it at the shop, sort of like with a lot of the stuff where you can add on several options like wheels, loader, engines etc. probably not though would be my guess...
Blacksheep-Modding

Post by Blacksheep-Modding »

What are the problems you have from the last update? (on consoles).

Edit:
Update Coming soon
Changelog 1.0.0.2
-The tool is much less heavy
Last edited by Blacksheep-Modding on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

The manual dump.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Mydamnwell wrote:Yet again we see a bunch of people blindly defending BSM.

The tipper worked fine before, there was nothing wrong with it. It was an integral part of my farm operation and I used it for mucking out the cows and distributing silage /manure. The freaking thing weighs so much now that my tractors can't use it anymore, just sends the front wheels towards the sky, forget about loading it. Even the mf5613 struggles. What's the point if I need a 200hp tractor for a little 3pt tipper.

They ruined this and they ruined the hook lift truck. The BSM team needs to learn how to quit while they're ahead.
They defend BsM because they're a great team of modders. Even pros make mistakes.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Blacksheep-Modding

Post by Blacksheep-Modding »

redglasses wrote:The manual dump.
I can not, because it prevents the stability of the bucket.