BSM 3-point Tipper Update!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Diggity

BSM 3-point Tipper Update!

Post by Diggity »

Why?

Tell me how you like the update to the 3-point tipper. They removed the proportional dump contro! Tell me how you like it when you try to split 4000l of manure between three green houses! Why do developers change thing simp,e for the sake of change? This tipper was fine until the update! :confusednew:
TacoFarmer

Re: BSM 3-point Tipper Update!

Post by TacoFarmer »

Diggity wrote:Why?

Tell me how you like the update to the 3-point tipper. They removed the proportional dump contro! Tell me how you like it when you try to split 4000l of manure between three green houses! Why do developers change thing simp,e for the sake of change? This tipper was fine until the update! :confusednew:
Use it on the front loader.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

What was wrong with it the way it was? It is NOT supposed to be on a front loader! It is a THREE POINT TIPPER! The three point tipper on my tractor is NOT on the front! Sorry, I'm a bit P O'd.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Diggity wrote:What was wrong with it the way it was? It is NOT supposed to be on a front loader! It is a THREE POINT TIPPER! The three point tipper on my tractor is NOT on the front! Sorry, I'm a bit P O'd.
Dont use it then.Its that simple.Dont get mad use something else.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Diggity

Post by Diggity »

And they made it too heavy! It won't even work with their MF 600 tractor! It pulls the front end even when it is empty!

Don't get mad? Why would I NOT get mad? This is a load of bull!
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Wait, didn't you destroy your game anyway?
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Ya, thanks for noticing. I thought i was done, then they put the digital version on 60% off on PSN and I had always wanted the NO CD version anyway. Truthfully, I feel I am addicted to this and many video games that come along, that was a big reason for destroying the CD.

TACO, don't take my "attack" personally! I was really enjoying the Altenstein map and the tipper was perfect for that map! I had three greenhouses that I filled using the tipper. You had to be very careful dumping so as to NOT put it on the ground. And I filled the old MF planter from another tipper. Same thing there, carefully or you spilled it on the ground. It worked pretty well with the proportional control. You could lower the tailgate and then slowly Tip halfway. Then the visibility improved and you could reposition the tractor if needed, then finish dumping.

Visibility from a front loader would not be as good, and the tight spaces I had to maneuver would NOT allow a front loader, like in the cow barn and with greenhouses tight along the shed and road south of the farm yard.

I know nowone is going to understand and I expect that. It is a shame that a perfect map for this sort of small equipment was just ruined for me.

I'm finished now, with my crying rant.

Jim
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Diggity wrote:Ya, thanks for noticing. I thought i was done, then they put the digital version on 60% off on PSN and I had always wanted the NO CD version anyway. Truthfully, I feel I am addicted to this and many video games that come along, that was a big reason for destroying the CD.

TACO, don't take my "attack" personally! I was really enjoying the Altenstein map and the tipper was perfect for that map! I had three greenhouses that I filled using the tipper. You had to be very careful dumping so as to NOT put it on the ground. And I filled the old MF planter from another tipper. Same thing there, carefully or you spilled it on the ground. It worked pretty well with the proportional control. You could lower the tailgate and then slowly Tip halfway. Then the visibility improved and you could reposition the tractor if needed, then finish dumping.

Visibility from a front loader would not be as good, and the tight spaces I had to maneuver would NOT allow a front loader, like in the cow barn and with greenhouses tight along the shed and road south of the farm yard.

I know nowone is going to understand and I expect that. It is a shame that a perfect map for this sort of small equipment was just ruined for me.

Jim
Its all good. I dont take stuff on here personally,and nobody else should eithe on here.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Diggity wrote:Ya, thanks for noticing. I thought i was done, then they put the digital version on 60% off on PSN and I had always wanted the NO CD version anyway. Truthfully, I feel I am addicted to this and many video games that come along, that was a big reason for destroying the CD.

Jim
Oh okay. That makes sense
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

One more thing, I'm mad at myself for installing the updates. I asked on the PS4 community that I joined if anyone knew what the change involved. And of course I didn't wait long enough to actually see what might have changed. Dang it, I am kicking myself in the back side for installing it! I used it SO MUCH that I thought maybe it would be a good change. Boy was I wrong! Stupid ME!
TSM

Post by TSM »

you could always post comments or feedback on BSM's facebook page ;)
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

:sadnew: I really like what bsm is doing with mods. but yes I agree I also was using this on Altenstein. now it doesn't tip so why is it called a 3-point tipper if it can't tip anymore? well I guess i'll find something else to use. bummer :sadnew:
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I dont know why they go about changing these things, same issue with the 850 hook, changing something that doesnt need changing.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
eric21

Post by eric21 »

BSM only changes them if people complain or report problems
novass

Post by novass »

Diggity wrote:One more thing, I'm mad at myself for installing the updates. I asked on the PS4 community that I joined if anyone knew what the change involved. And of course I didn't wait long enough to actually see what might have changed. Dang it, I am kicking myself in the back side for installing it! I used it SO MUCH that I thought maybe it would be a good change. Boy was I wrong! Stupid ME!
I learned the samething..not on this piece of equipment..but other ones.I always wait and see what us said and ask questions about the update.we as humans learn lessons. .there not alway easy ones.try not to be hurt about it.try and find another way to work your greenhouses. ..you mite like it better.but don't call yourself names..your not stupid. you just care. take care dude...Chris