Help with Trailer

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
RagingRedneck

Help with Trailer

Post by RagingRedneck »

I have comverted this mod over from fs15 using the gaints editor and it will allow me to empty my harvester into the trailer but i am unable to load stuff from my silo's into the trailer. here is what i get when i open the mod in the editor...

GIANTS Engine Runtime 7.0.0 (14455) 64bit (Build Date: Apr 10 2017)
Copyright (c) 2008-2016, GIANTS Software GmbH (giants-software.com), All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (c) 2003-2016, Christian Ammann and Stefan Geiger, All Rights Reserved.
Application: GIANTS Editor 64bit 7.1.0
Main System
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Memory: 16335 MB
Physics System
Version: 5.9.5
Thread(s): 2
Sound System
Driver: OpenAL Software
Render System
Driver: OpenGL
Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Renderer: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
Version: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 388.00
Shader Version: 4.60 NVIDIA
Max. Texture Layers: 16
GL_AMD_depth_clamp_separate not supported
Started 4 threads for threadpool 'Render threadpool'
Hardware Profile
Level: Very High (forced)
View Distance Factor: 1.300000
Shadow Quality: 2.000000 Size: 4096 Filter-Size: 16
Shader Quality: 3
Skip Mipmaps: 0
LOD Distance Factor: 1.300000
Terrain LOD Distance Factor: 2.000000
Terrain Normal Mapping: Yes
Foliage View Distance Factor: 1.600000
Foliage Density: 0.500000
Volume Mesh Tessellation Factor: 0.750000
Tyre Tracks Segments Factor: 4.000000
Max. Number of Shadow Lights: 5
Max. Number of Lights: 512
Max. Number of Lights Per Cluster: 32
MSAA: 4
Check for updates (http://gdn.giants-software.com)
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/Fatal/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_marine_tipper/Textures/dirt_normal.png'.
Warning: Old shape file format version found 'aussietipper4.i3d.shapes'.
C:/Users/Fatal/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_marine_tipper/aussietipper4.i3d (86.09) ms
Warning: Invalid convex cooking data for kroegerHKDShape302 .
Warning: Invalid convex cooking data for pCubeShape1 .
Warning: Invalid convex cooking data for pCubeShape1 .
Aranea

Re: Help with Trailer

Post by Aranea »

Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/Fatal/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_marine_tipper/Textures/dirt_normal.png'

there is a texture misssing, which is loaded from the vehicleShader (dirt and stuff) copy the file called dirt_normal from the game folders (farming simulator 17/data/shared) into the given path it's trying to load

Warning: Old shape file format version found 'aussietipper4.i3d.shapes'. ignore this, once you saved the file with new Giants Editor this warning will disappear

Warning: Invalid convex cooking data for kroegerHKDShape302 not sure where this comes from, i got those a lot too from old mods, maybe older shape files or something,
basiclly its telling you some cooking error for the collision-shape of your trailer (so the main component for example)
removing the rigidBody checkbox and adding it again afterwards should fix this warning, however remember or write down the settings your current trailer has like colliMask and density value because those will be resetted
MfG
die Spinne :hi:
FS modder & scripter
quality modding and support since 2012
viewtopic.php?f=884&t=115656
RagingRedneck

Post by RagingRedneck »

Aranea wrote:Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/Fatal/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_marine_tipper/Textures/dirt_normal.png'

there is a texture misssing, which is loaded from the vehicleShader (dirt and stuff) copy the file called dirt_normal from the game folders (farming simulator 17/data/shared) into the given path it's trying to load

Warning: Old shape file format version found 'aussietipper4.i3d.shapes'. ignore this, once you saved the file with new Giants Editor this warning will disappear

Warning: Invalid convex cooking data for kroegerHKDShape302 not sure where this comes from, i got those a lot too from old mods, maybe older shape files or something,
basiclly its telling you some cooking error for the collision-shape of your trailer (so the main component for example)
removing the rigidBody checkbox and adding it again afterwards should fix this warning, however remember or write down the settings your current trailer has like colliMask and density value because those will be resetted

i tried this and it still doesnt work.
Aranea

Post by Aranea »

RagingRedneck wrote:i tried this and it still doesnt work.
define "doenst work" what is not working? what are you trying to do? we need more information about whats going on to be able to help
MfG
die Spinne :hi:
FS modder & scripter
quality modding and support since 2012
viewtopic.php?f=884&t=115656
da-hoffi

Post by da-hoffi »

Problems with loading are mostly caused by wrong CollisionMask of root node 0> (and maybe exactFillRootNode and FillVolume)
Compare it with a vanilla trailer. This should fix your problem.