Looking for error-free mod to sell digestate on PC

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Slivicon

Looking for error-free mod to sell digestate on PC

Post by Slivicon »

Found and tried out a modification of Kevink98's milk sell trigger to sell digestate. It works, but generates a lot of errors in the log. Asking the community if they are aware of any error-free mod for selling digestate specifically before I spend too much time trying to fix the mod I have myself.
wiseguy49

Re: Looking for error-free mod to sell digestate on PC

Post by wiseguy49 »

You can just add digestate to any liquid sell point that's already in the game.
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

wiseguy49 wrote:You can just add digestate to any liquid sell point that's already in the game.
Thanks, I'll explore how that's possible with the built in goldcrest valley map on a savegame for a dedicated server.
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

Slivicon wrote:
wiseguy49 wrote:You can just add digestate to any liquid sell point that's already in the game.
Thanks, I'll explore how that's possible with the built in goldcrest valley map on a savegame for a dedicated server.
It looks like the map would have to be edited to do this, unless I'm missing something. We're using the built-in GCV map on the server. I'd prefer not to mod the map and force the players to download a modded map just for this feature, a tiny mod adding the feature would be far preferable.
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

In that case look for any placeable mod that sells any liquid and add digestate to it.
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

wiseguy49 wrote:In that case look for any placeable mod that sells any liquid and add digestate to it.
Yes, that may be what I end up with, but so far all I've found are placeables that I don't really like, so I am probably going to end up having to mod a mod to get what I want either way, if someone doesn't know of one that is specifically for this.

Edit: Ended up just modifying the mod to fix what was causing the errors, didn't take as long as I thought.