PS4 MOD REQUEST?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
snhufro226

PS4 MOD REQUEST?

Post by snhufro226 »

Will Farming Simulator developers add new corps and seasons as mods to the mod hub in Farming Simulator 17 or will it be an official game expansion released to the PlayStation or Xbox digital store? will it be difficult to design or add to the game because most of the ideas i have for the game seem simple to incorporate into the game.

Here's an Ideal list of what I would like to be add into the game

- more crops with a variety of different types of crops
- more livestock with a variety of different types of livestock
- seasons and random weather events that effect corps and fields
- add new jobs and missions to improve the current mission and job system for example the basic harvesting, spraying, plowing, and fertilizing is already in the mission system
-more small business and small missions such as lawn-care with lawnmowers, tree removal, snow plow, and construction effected by weather events
-truck driving job system that will allow me to hire and start a truck driving business this should allow me to lease or buy trucks and trailers so that i can complete missions and also use in an open world to perform task such as deliver goods, grain, logs, and products in a working open world environment and in missions.
-add more missions and job task to improve the mission and job economy manufacturing facilities, gas stations, and a different variety of business (retail stores, warehouses, and grocery stores) should be incorporated with the truck driving mission system, open world, and overall mission job system.
-a stock market or new and improved finance menu that would allow you to invest into commodities, business, and farmers this should allow you to trade corps, stocks and commodities.
- the ability to buy and sell leased equipment over a period a time with new leasing fees
Azfoor

Re: PS4 MOD REQUEST?

Post by Azfoor »

Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

But why are you opening new treads about them he same thing?
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

literally has the same thing open in the general discussion
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer