Lizzard Pickup TT Double Cab 5th Wheel Hitch Bug

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Krahazik

Lizzard Pickup TT Double Cab 5th Wheel Hitch Bug

Post by Krahazik »

I have found a bug with the 5th wheel hitch on the Lizard Pickup TT Double Cab mod.

Tested with 3 different gooseneck trailer mods, and checked the trailers with a regular semi tractor.

When I hook the pickup to any of the 3 gooseneck trailers, the trailer is unable to swivel or turn on the 5th wheel. The entire assembly acts as a single long vehicle making it almost impossible to turn the truck at all.

When I hooked the trailers up to the 5th wheel of a regular semi tractor, the trailers swivel on the 5th wheel just fine, like any other trailer.

Trailers used for testing;
FordFarmer97

Re: Lizzard Pickup TT Double Cab 5th Wheel Hitch Bug

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Krahazik wrote:I have found a bug with the 5th wheel hitch on the Lizard Pickup TT Double Cab mod.

Tested with 3 different gooseneck trailer mods, and checked the trailers with a regular semi tractor.

When I hook the pickup to any of the 3 gooseneck trailers, the trailer is unable to swivel or turn on the 5th wheel. The entire assembly acts as a single long vehicle making it almost impossible to turn the truck at all.

When I hooked the trailers up to the 5th wheel of a regular semi tractor, the trailers swivel on the 5th wheel just fine, like any other trailer.

Trailers used for testing;
Better post that here: viewforum.php?f=940
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Krahazik

Post by Krahazik »

TSM

Post by TSM »

this truck was updated yesterday not sure if that helps ^^
Krahazik

Post by Krahazik »

I got the update and reran my tests prior to the re-posting. Same effect though. I do hope it gets figured out soon. Some more trailers to go with it would also be nice. I wonder what trailer the mod author has for testing the 5th wheel?