snow blower waiting for reply

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ghosted

snow blower waiting for reply

Post by ghosted »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGefAkly9j4&t=614s

has anyone here tried this mod , as I have just used it on SOS_NOV_KA_NOT_V2 map gone all way from cows shed to the end and no snow removed it just keeps pumping short bursts of snow through pipe but no snow gets removed from path
Last edited by ghosted on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThaFarmer

Re: snow blower ( all fixed )

Post by ThaFarmer »

I've got the mod FS17_poettingerUniversalAutoLoader by Farmer_Andy... it's slow, but works better than this, especially if there's deeper snow...
I downloaded it marhu.net but I can't find anymore(the link I saved is removed from there)...

DON'T TRUST versions on mod-stealing websites, I tried it and it's all bugged like hell!
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

Well isn't this like the frase which only puts snow into a trailer. But with this one I am using it do t need a trailerplus you can change what side snow will blow unlike the frase
StoneC0ld

Post by StoneC0ld »

ghosted wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:54 pm Well isn't this like the frase which only puts snow into a trailer. But with this one I am using it do t need a trailerplus you can change what side snow will blow unlike the frase
Which version of the Fraese snowblower are you using? Version 3.1 does let you manually adjust the direction it throws the snow and the distance being thrown, and it does allow you to blow it onto the ground via 'tip anywhere'. You'd just have to make sure the correct control function assignments are set to key combinations or control axes; and to enable blowing of snow onto the ground, use the tip-anywhere "unload here" key combination after unfolding the chute and turning the snow blower on.
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

StoneC0ld wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:40 am
ghosted wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:54 pm Well isn't this like the frase which only puts snow into a trailer. But with this one I am using it do t need a trailerplus you can change what side snow will blow unlike the frase
Which version of the Fraese snowblower are you using? Version 3.1 does let you manually adjust the direction it throws the snow and the distance being thrown, and it does allow you to blow it onto the ground via 'tip anywhere'. You'd just have to make sure the correct control function assignments are set to key combinations or control axes; and to enable blowing of snow onto the ground, use the tip-anywhere "unload here" key combination after unfolding the chute and turning the snow blower on.
this is the version <version>3.0.0.0</version> the mod is this one LS17_Fraese

I have seen v3.1 on modhoster site but it wont let me download as it says this below. Its with google chrome, also tried IE and get loads of stuff pop ups

I wont have a clue how to do what you said anyway
You'd just have to make sure the correct control function assignments are set to key combinations or control axes; and to enable blowing of snow onto the ground, use the tip-anywhere "unload here" key combination after unfolding the chute and turning the snow blower on.
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

ThaFarmer wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:05 pm I've got the mod FS17_poettingerUniversalAutoLoader by Farmer_Andy... it's slow, but works better than this, especially if there's deeper snow...
I downloaded it marhu.net but I can't find anymore(the link I saved is removed from there)...

DON'T TRUST versions on mod-stealing websites, I tried it and it's all bugged like hell!
I have tried that but you have to keep constantly pressing ctrl+l to keep unloading so can only go 1 yard at a time
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

ghosted wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:54 pm
ThaFarmer wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:05 pm I've got the mod FS17_poettingerUniversalAutoLoader by Farmer_Andy... it's slow, but works better than this, especially if there's deeper snow...

I have tried that but you have to keep constantly pressing ctrl+l to keep unloading so can only go 1 yard at a time
Where did you get your mod? the version I have isn't doing this, As far as I can remember(no more snow, I'm as summer now)...
And the latest version of map I play on has roads masked, so I had simply to have a tipper, load it in and dump it somewhere...

Anw, the core of the problem with the version I have, it's that I can't figure out where I found it... :hmm:
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

ThaFarmer wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:38 am
ghosted wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Where did you get your mod? the version I have isn't doing this, As far as I can remember(no more snow, I'm as summer now)...
And the latest version of map I play on has roads masked, so I had simply to have a tipper, load it in and dump it somewhere...

Anw, the core of the problem with the version I have, it's that I can't figure out where I found it... :hmm:

Hi here is mine I have changed the capacity to 20000 http://www.filedropper.com/fs17poetting ... toloader_1

what do this mean
latest version of map I play on has roads masked,