Courseplay devloper versions 5.200030+

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
MountainFarmer

Re: Courseplay devloper versions 5.200030+

Post by MountainFarmer »

IseOlen wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:51 pm It's a lot more problematic with Seasons - braking distances and cornering speeds on the snow are a lot slower (up to the point where my tractor wasn't able to pull the tipper uphill on the snow):P
Oh oh... I see a lot of problems for my current map. Besides Seasons I run MR, I might have to do all the carting myself in bad weather.
Broady_29

Post by Broady_29 »

I may be a bit behind as I have only just got on board with courseplay. But the new update talks about different turn manoeuvres for headland corners. I have large square fields and would like to run headlands, but it ends up just cutting of part of the corner, is there a way to get it to work for 90* corners? Or would you just recommend not using headlands and just having turn within field set? Thanks in advance for any help
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

There is a way to get it to turn on headland corners. I'm doing this from memory, so I hope that I get it right. I'm pretty sure that you have to use the "Current Vehicle Position" setting rather than giving it a Compass point at which to start. Then you'll get the option of "Smooth" or "Turn." It defaults to "Smooth." Click on that and it should change. You have to do so before generating the course; you cannot change it after the fact.

For me, it works brilliantly for harvesters. For trailed implements it's not always smooth sailing, but it's getting much better. I've had fields - both rectangular and oddly shaped - get harvested without a bit of interaction from me.
Playing on PC
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

On v5.02.00055 now.
Supposed to be multiplayer ready , but locked up on my server, so removed it.
Having a few problems with unloading chaff into a fermenter on churn map, but that maybe non a CP problem. New is also headlands up to 10 from 6. This should help with foraging and turning at the headland ends.

For me the best feature recently was the "convoy mode" for combining. Keeps the combines from catching up each other.
Plus the "island avoidance" setting.

Love this mod and gets better and better.