Baler problems

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Ray000

Baler problems

Post by Ray000 »

I have tried 4 different round balers and all have the same problem. When pulling the round baler gathering wheat straw and the capacity of the baler is reached, the baler will stop gathering straw and I will stop the baler, then press the "y" key to open the door and expect the bale of straw to roll out. The problem is when the baler door opens there is no bale of straw in the baler to roll out. With the baler door open, I press the "y" key again to close the baler door. At this time the game goes out of control then locks up. This has occurred while playing the Canadian National map and the MF Marsch map. When gathering straw using the forage wagon, there is no problem. I did change the xml file to give each bale a little more capacity. Thinking this may have caused the problem, I put it back the way it originally was, but I still have the same problem.
Any help would be appreciated.
Hairy Bob

Re: Baler problems

Post by Hairy Bob »

Do you have the Goweil LT Master mod installed? That used to cause the issue you describe, although I believe they fixed it in an update. It's almost certainly a mod conflict, try loading a game with no mods in to test, but don't save it. If balers work as normal, add half of your mods in at a time until you narrow it down to which one causes the problem.
For more help, post your log.txt from just after a crash.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc